Meeting the popular people

Y/N POV
You went inside of the massive school with Jihyo and Momo there were really nice and sweet towards you. You were thinking how could such beautiful people be friends with a ugly troll like you.

After Jihyo and Momo showed you the whole school you thanked them while you tried finding your classes since you forgot to ask them while they were with you. Eventually you found your first class and the teacher asked why you were late, you explained how you were new and how you didn't know where anything was and got lost. The teacher excused you for being late , you told them stuff about you and sat in the back behind three Boys.

Y/N POV
God why the heck are there such pretty girl and handsome boys in this class I don't belong here. This day can't get worse than it already is, you had to sit behind three handsome boys.
"yup day got worse, who would've guessed"

You got your books and stuff out while class started. Those boys were so cute that Y/N was sure that they were the popular people

Class ended and you went to your locker where two girls pushed you.You didn't know who they were and what you did wrong.
"Stay away from my man",??? Angrily said
You didn't know who said that so you asked who they were
"Uh who are you guys"you confusedly said.
"We are the popular girls,our group is called red velvet the most badassed group in school, I'm Irene and this is Wendy"they said while looking at me as if they want to kill me
"Oh the popular ones ,does it look like I care no,now if you mind please let me pass "you said while just wanting to mind your own business.
"What the fuck did you just say to me", Irene said pissed as hell
"Bitch you heard me don't make me repeat what i said alright ?", you said while smirking and started to get pissed.
"Don't you dare talk to me like that", Irene said getting ready to punch me
"Or what", you said while trying to piss her of more.
She tried hitting you but you grabbed her arm and pushed it away, she was so pissed that she tried kicking you but you grabbed her leg and twisted it making her fall and tear up.
" awh what a loser. All i wanted was just to get to class and you had to come and "fight me", you said while feeling a relief come out that you beated her up and that now you ca just go.
"ARGH bitch"Irene said while wendy was helping her up
"What did you call me" , you said knowing that after what happened between you guys it would've been better to mind her business.
"Nothing", she said while cleaning herself from being on the ground
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you guys enjoying it? SRY ITS SO CRINGEY oml