Three guys after one girl

You woke up after you turned of your alarm. You went to the bathroom looked at yourself, showered and done your morning routine. You went to your closet and got out grey sweatpants with a cropped black top and a denim jacket with your hair curled from yesterday and wore the same benie as yesterday and you topped it of with nice Nike shoes.

"Hello baby"someone said In a flirtatious voice.
"Same here cutie"said another one
It was jungkook and jimin looking at you all sexy.

Y/N POV
Ugh I can't stand them I'm so insecure and there making me feel so much worse.

You started to sweat and feel drowsy after what they said. You hated the feeling of having the three most popular guys after you.
"Hey my pretty baby girl"taehyung said
While looking so hot in his outfit.
"Y.. Ya thanks"you quietly said while being so insecure and covering my waist
"Anyways bye"you said while grabbing your bag and running at the door.

You were still an half an hour early until class started, you ran to the bathroom and went to the stall and locked it. You got out a blade from your bag and pulled your sleeve up revealing scars from previous days, you got the blade and slid it down on your sensitive skin while blood started to come out, you thought to yourself heh I feel happier everytime I cut my feelings get better. You stayed in the bathroom until class almost started because you have to clean up the blood on your arms. You didn't know why you exactly do this it's mostly cause you hate yourself and just what your living in, you pulled down your sleeve and headed to your class where you saw your roommates they looking at you. They noticed you looking worried but you just ignored when you were walking to your seat behind Taehyung.
"What's wrong"he said while having his arms cross and looking up at you.
"NOTHING"you accidentally raising your voice
"Don't talk to me like that"he yelled and pulled you arm towards him.
"Oww",you cried realizing that he pulled your arm that you had just cut.
"Don't be such baby,bitch"he said while still holding on to your arm tightly
"Please let go of me", you cried begging to be released.
"WHY?", he angrily said while releasing you slowy but still having a good grip
"JUSF LET ME GO"you said while pushing him so hard causing him to trip.You ran to the teacher being excused while showing her a card that was coloured blue and red for health reasons only.
She let you go and went to the bathroom. You cried until your next class.
Your next class was maths so you cleaned up your wounds and tears and walked to your room.
There you see Tae and Jimin. They aren't together tho.
"hey Y/n are you ok tae told me you ran off" jimin said worryingly.
"i'm fine i just don't want to talk to him right now"you said carelessly.
"oh ok i hope your ok y/n i'm here for you and i'll always be if u want anyone to talk to.
"thank you jimin" you smile and him and hug him.
You both go into the classroom where you see Taehyung sitting in the back.
Jungkook no where to be found because he has a different time table then the three of you.

" OK CLASS SETTLE DOWN AND TAKE YOUR SEATS" the teacher shouted out.
—-
hey y'all 😏