chapter 5

tay's p.o.v•
(In the picture)

Bout time a nigga get a p.o.v .. But ayee im tay . im 19 and 6'4 . im inna drug game with my boy August . i live alone cause my parents...well...idk . i got tattoos everywhere . i got one dimple . and green eyes . thaas really all about me . bye !

Tay:august you ready !?

August:yea bro .

I was wearing sum true religion pants and a red polo shirt with my red and black Jordans . i put on my gold chain and my gold grill . and on diamond earring . lemme tell you . ya boy looked fine . august walked downstairs he was wearing sum true religion pants and a black polo shirt . and sum black and gold jordans . with a gold chain , a gold grill , and a diamond earring .

Tay:text yn and get her address .

August:ight .

He texted her and she gave ua her address . we got there 10 minutes later . we got out the car and went to her door . i knocked on it . when it opened me and august's mouth dropped . yn and mickey looked fine as hell .

Yn:i feel like im overdressed .

Mickey:me too . i should go change .

Me&august:no yall look fine . lets go .

We all walked to my car and headed to the club ...

money's p.o.v•

Im baaaaaaaack !!! Yea yall didnt think i would come back did yall ? Anyway tonight im going to the club called "strip for dayz" with one of my hoes . i was wearing sum blue levis and a yellow shirt that said "bandz a make ha dance" in black letters . then i put on my shoes . i grabbed my gold chain and a diamond earring .

Me:hoe you ready ?

???:yes .

We left and headed to the club . we got there 5 minutes later . i hopped out my car and so did me hoe . she tried to hold my hand . i snatched it away fast .

Me:what the fuck you doing ?

???:sorry .

We walked in there and i seen yn dancing all on august . for sum reason i got really mad .

Me:wait right here .

I walked up to august .

Me:wassup aug ?

They stopped dancing then looked at me .

August:ayee bruh . uhm this yn . yn this is money .

She rolled her eyes and walked away .

August:whats her problem ?

I shrugged .

Me:you trynna grab a drink ?

August:yea lets go .

*hours later*

Yn walked up to us .

Yn:august . me , Mickey , and tay ready to go .

August:okay . ima catch up with you later .

Me:i need you at the trap early tmorrow . bye yn .

Yn:whatever .

She walked away . for sum reason i miss her ....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N i need more ideas . but sorry for the short chapter .

Vote .

Comment .

Like .

~vonnie