Chapter 20

August POV

{ The Next Morning }

I Was Knocked With Yn In My Arms Into My Phone Rang ! It Said It Was A Hospital But I Didn't Know Anyone In The Hospital & I Didn't Know Who Could That Be So I Ignored It . The Number Called Back So I Answered It , The Voice Sounded So Familia Then I Cought It ... It Was My Boy Tay ! Yn Got Up To Use The Restroom & To Check On Micky ! Tay Voice Didn't Sound To Good .

Me : Why You In The Hospital ? What's Wrong Bro ?

Tay : Yesterday When I Was Leaving Your House I Was Thinking About Micky & All That Stuff & I Lost Controll Of The Wheel & Next Thing You Know I Crashed & Now I'm Here !

Me : Bro , I'm Omw Up There !

When We Hung Up From Talking I Went Into The Guest Room Where Micky & Yn Was ! I Felt So Bad For My Bro ! I Didn't Really Know How To Say It In Front Of Micky So I Just Said It The Best Way I Can !

Me : Yn ? Are Y'all Gonna Ride With Me ?

Yn : Where You Going ?

Me : To The Hospital !

Yn : Why What's Wrong ?

Micky : You Okay ?

Me : Yeah I'm Coo But My Bro Tay Not !

Micky : OMG ! What's Wrong ?

Me : He Had An Accident When He Left Here Last Night !

Yn : Is He Gonna Be Okay ?

Me : We Gonna Go Up There & See !

When We Got Done Talking I Went In The Bathroom & Turned On The Shower ! I Got In The Shower Did My Business & When I Got Out I Put On Some Trues & A White T-shirt ! Yn Was In The Shower Downstairs So I Then Told Micky She Can Shower !

Micky POV

When August Came In & Said Tay Was In The Hospital I Felt So Bad & Hurt ! Just To Help Me I Went In My Phone & Changed It Back To Babe ! I Cried So Hard & All Of A Sudden I Stopped . I Realized I Was Sick Of Crying & I Was Gonna Change This , It Came Back To What Tay Was Saying When We Was Outside Yesterday & I Remembered When He Wrapped His Arms Around Me & Was Willing My Tears ! With Him I Feel Safe & Happy & I Don't Know How Life Would Be If I Didn't Accept Him Back ! So I Went & Did My Hygiene & Location Upped Then Put On My Crop Top That Said My Man & Some High Wasted Pants With My Hair Down Curly ! When I Was Done Getting Ready Everybody Was Ready To Go ! I Asked August Can We Go To The Store Before We Go To The Hospital So I Can Give Him A Few Things ! When We Arrived At The Store Me & Yn Went In & I Got Him A Teddy Bear That I Say " I Love You Babe " & I Got Him A Card ! When We Was Done We Got Back In The Car Heading To The Hospital !

Yn POV

We Arrived At The Hospital About 15 Minutes After We Came Out The Store . I Went To The Front Desk Asked For His Room Number & The Floor He Was On ! Micky Told Me She Was Gonna Come In Like 10 Minutes After We Did & She Told Us Not To Say Anything ! So I Took Her Word . When We Arrived On His Floor We Looked For The Room & It Was On The Right So August Opened The Door & Went In ! Tay Was Sitting On The Hospital Bed Watching Tv !

Me : Hey Tay

Tay : Wssp

August : Wssp Bro !

Tay : Wssp

Me : How You Feeling ?

Tay : I'm Okay , A lot Just Been On My Mind ?

August : Like What ?