【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨】

"Jesus, Jesse. What are we going to do?"

           Jesse looked up at Walt anxiously as he kept pacing about in his apartment, his blue eyes meeting his as he slowly stood up with him, his hand resting on Walter's shoulder to stop him. Walt looked over to Jesse with a soft sigh, his arms dropping to his sides as he turned to him. Jesse just gave him his same old grin, hoping to calm him down as best as he could.
"I'm sorry Mr. White, but I don't think I can go through with the abortion, man. I gotta keep the kid."

Walter simply grunted in response, nodding his head as he continued on with his pacing, trying to keep a steady train of thought.
"That certainly narrowed it down. Now Jesse, you do realize that we can't really be - as you say - a "thing" right now, correct? It's impossible to cater towards you and your, or rather our, child at this current moment in time. I can't go back and forth between you and cooking, you do realize that, right?" Walter moved his hands with every word he spoke to add emphasis on just how important this conversation was meant to be, his entire body vibrating as his emotions overwhelmed him. All Jesse could do is stand and watch, his eyes wide as he chuckled nervously.

"I know man, don't worry about it. I just wanted you to know because like, I don't want our child to grow up without their other dad, y'know? If I had to deal with that shit when I was younger, I would've grown up way more fucked up than I am now." Walter nodded his head as he listened to Jesse, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he tried to keep himself from putting his arms across his chest once more. Jesse put his hands in his pockets as well, his head lowering.
"I just want to have a good life, man. I don't know." He shrugged, chuckling nervously under his breath.

               Jesse went back to sit on the couch as he watched him continue his pacing, a small sigh escaping from him. Walter sighed just the same, turning on his heels to face Jesse.
"This is a big decision for both of us, you know that. Why don't we just give it some time and think it over?" Jesse simply nodded his head as he leaned back in his seat, smiling softly as he delved deep in thought. He had thought ahead for so long when he was with Jane, daydreaming of the future they could have had - but never once did he think that he was going to spend that future with someone he considered nothing more than a one time fling or colleague.
"You know that I have two children of my own, I can't let them down." Walter explained, shaking his head as he rested his forehead against his hand, letting out a long sigh.

"Y'know, you don't have to give up the family you used to have. Why can't we just keep being what we are now, but like, closer I guess?" Jesse suggested, shrugging his shoulders.
"It couldn't be that hard, y'know. All we gotta do is just spend more time together - and hey! You could probably move in with me n' shit, Mr. White! That'd be awesome!" He chirped, a wide grin tugging at his lips. All Walter could do is nod in agreement, his fingers clasping together as he rested his hands in his lap.

"So what you're saying is that I should spend more time with you, but still spend an equal amount of time as I do with you, with my family? Jesse, I don't think I can do that." Walter fussed, shaking his head.

"No, no, don't worry about it. I got it all figured out, man." He insisted, waving his hand in dismissal.
"Just trust me, okay? Like I said, when you aren't with your ex and shit, just spend that time with me! C'mon man, for the kid?" Jesse insisted, patting his stomach with a playful frown. Walter groaned, leaning back to rest his head against the couch, trying his best to think this situation through as best as he possibly could. On one hand, Jesse had a point, but on the other, it was basically like he was disowning his daughter and son for this. He refused to stoop down to the level his ex-wife Skyler hit, but in a situation like this, you had to put your own pride aside for what's best for the family set out in front of you.

"Alright, fine. Say a word about this and I'll make sure your little friends hear about it, mark my words." Walter caved in, Jesse reaching over to wrap his arms around his new partner. Pressing his cheek into his chest, he chuckled softly, patting his back.

"Don't worry about a thing Mr. White, I'll make sure you won't regret your decision!" Jesse chuckled, moving his head back to look up to his lover, eyes half-lidded. All Walter could do is simply return the embrace, holding him close as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Let's just get to work, alright? We don't want to miss out on meeting our quota for the week since we've been slacking recently. I need you to be extra cautious this time, alright? That means respirator on at all times when we're cooking. Capisce?" Jesse nodded in agreement as he quickly shot up onto his feet, waving for Walter to follow without hesitation. He was more than ecstatic that he could finally have the chance to prove that Walter deserved love, and that was love that he was more than willing to share with his newfound lover.