"Alister! Let me see C'mon!"
"No way, it's none of yours business. Why should I show you?"
"Because I'm your sister and I might know them both and I can protect you?"
"Is that a question or a statement?"

"..."
"..."
"..."

"You're a brat"
"I know, you tell me a lot. Why don't you want me knowing?"
"Alyssa."
"Alister."
"You know why and how I feel about this whole soulmate shit. So stop."
"Ali! Stop being like that. I'm your sister and you're supposed to trust me no matter what!"
"..."
"..."
"Kali."

Alyssa raised her eyebrow in confusion as her soft brown eyes stared at her brother's black soft but cold eyes.

"Who's Kali?"

Alister gave up, he looked at Alyssa and showed her his arm with both the tattoos imprinted in his skin.

"Kali? Unknown? Is Kali your soulmate or killer? Do you even know a Kali? What if you don't have a soulmate and Kali is your killer? Wait, what if-"

Three knocks were heard from the glass balcony door. Alister hid his arm and Alyssa opened the door for Alisters brother, Aaron.

"Hey guys, happy birthday Alister. Did you get your tattoo yet already?" Aaron spoke with a soft voice and a small smile on his face.

Aaron has the whole sky shinning in his dark brown eyes, almost covered by his dark brown hair. His pale skin in contrast to the dark moonlight, and a smile that could light up the whole sky if he wanted it to.

"Yeah, but I don't really know..." Alister slowly trailed off topic before realizing what he was going to say. "Yeah I got my tattoos. I don't really know what they're supposed to mean though. This isn't something that happens everyday for me."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it eventually. Can I see what names you got? Just so we know who to watch out for-"

"I don't really think that's a good idea Aaron," Alyssa was quick to cut off Aaron. "He's pretty tired so we should let him sleep, good night Alister, happy birthday."

"Oh alright, that's too bad then, I mean, unless he got 'you-know-who's name, it should be okay, right?" Aaron stared at the two of them, Alister and Alyssa, with concerned eyes.

"Yeah...I Don't think got his name though, so it should be fine. Anyway, Aaron, Alistair is tired, we should go."

"Okay, good night Ali, sleep well." Aaron said as he waited for Alyssa to leave the balcony and his room.
"By the way, she doesn't know what we did, does she?"

"No, I wouldn't tell her, we're the only people who know"
"Good..."
"Oh and Aaron...?"
"Him?"
"I'm not really sure who I got..."
"What do you mean?"

Alistair pulled up his sleeve and showed Aaron the tattoos imprinted on his skin.

The two sat in complete silence for a good long minute before Aaron spoke up.

"It's best if you don't show anyone else, cover it up with make-up and write a fake name over it. Make it look believable too.It's probably all you can do. And it's not like anyone has had this happen to them before. You're the first i know of." Aaron was scared for his little brother, he didn't know what his tattoo meant either, but he needed to act brave for his brother and sister.

"What name should I use then? Just any name?" Alister has to admit, he was a little scared not knowing what was going to happen. Something like this hasn't happened before.

"Just use something like Parker or Quinn. Their both unisex names so gender wont matter. But I want you to remember that just because the person might be your soulmate, doesn't mean you have to date them, you can remain as friends. But I'm going to leave now and let you think by yourself. Don't stay up too late, love you, goodnight" Aaron said bye and left the balcony to leave Alister alone with his thoughts in the dark light of the moon.

His blackish eyes drawn towards the grayish white moon just orbiting in space without a care in the world. The same exact moon his killer or soulmate could be looking at right now, without knowing what was to happen next.

Quinn? Parker? They seem like... nevermind, I'm just over thinking now because I'm tired. Who cares, I stand by what I said. I'm not letting some stupid names change my life.

Alistair walked back inside, locked the balcony door, closed the curtain, and lates in bed and fell asleep. Not even bothering to change out of his jeans and hoodie that smelled like the smoke of the cigarette he had put out earlier before.