chapter one

Feel free to ask questions!!!!
¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤Ω¤
CHAPTER 1

As of In This Moment, Candice Forbes set at her desk working on paperwork. When the Mikaelson Family walked in.

She looked up for a moment she felt as if all the air has dismissed from the room. She felt the same pain she felt all those years ago. But instead of showing it she smiled and said. "Hello! What can I do for you today."

"You could give me a hug." Rebecca answered.

"Sexy Bexey how are you." She has given up and hugging her friend.

"I've been better. But right now let's nroll my niece into school."

Kol was the next one to speak up. "This is Hope Mikaelson, Hope this is Candice Forbes."

"Hello hope. I have a question for you! Would you rather have a shared bedroom or a single bedroom?"

Before she could answer my doors open in nek my fourteen-year-old son, Jace. "Mama mama help me Lili is about to hit me with freaking Fireball." He yells hiding behind me.

Not even a second later in came my 13 year old daughter, Lily with the fireball in her hand. "Where is he? I'm going to kill him."

"Why are you trying to kill your brother Lili?" Candice asked.

"Because I was eating my ice cream and next thing I know is not ice cream anymore it's poop."

"Jace!"

"It's not my fault last time she put a whole bunch of peppermint serum into my shampoo I was smelling like peppermint for a month."

"That was a year ago." Lili screamed throwing a fireball in this direction.

"Okay how about you guys go play s'mores out there so I can talk to our new student please."

"Yes Mama." They said usion and left the room.

"Sorry about them."

"You have children." Klaus ask kind of shocked.

In a neutral tone I said. "Yep and one of them is yours. I have five by the way."

Before anyone else could say anything the twins Josie and Lizzie came through the room with tears down their faces. They came straight to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong babies?" I asked

"I just I want you." Lizzie said but Josie didn't say anything she just kept crying into my neck.

"How about I get Alec okay and he can get you guys some ice cream okay?" I asked them.

They both nodded and got up I went to the intercom on my desk and into it I said. "Would Alec Forbes Mikaelson come to the office please. "

The looks on the Mikaelson face we're hilarious.

"Mikaelson"? Ask Klaus mouth completely hanging open.

The doors open and can my 17 year old son, Alec. He looked around the room and when he seen Klaus his face went to anger but when he seen Lizzie and Josie his face softened.

"Let's go get some ice cream Liz, Jo." He said to them both. They both nodded and left the room.

" Alaric is going to show you which room you can stay at tonight. Tomorrow we'll get everything set up." I told the mikaelsons. They all nodded and left the room.

A little later All My Children came in and sit down. We started watching a movie, The Croods or something I don't know.

As we are watching the movie Alec doubled over in pain.

"Are you okay hun?" I asked him. He nodded but got up and left the room.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

Alec pov:

I got up and left the room. I needed to walk. As i was waking around the hallway no one was around which really wasn't a surprise since it was like 12 at night.

When I turn the corner I see Hope Mikaelson sitting on the ground in a corner rocking back-and-forth.

When I got to where I seen she had a bruise on her left eye.

"What happened?" I asked sitting down next to her. She didn't answer but she fell into me and cried.

I didn't know what to do so I just rubbed her hair. And told her it would be okay. After a little while she calm down.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"My mom." That's all she said.

"Do you want me to take you back to your room?"

She shook her head.

"Do you want to go back to my room?" She looked at me for a second but then nodded. So I got up picked her up and took her back to my room.

But we got back to my room I put her in my bed and I went to my closet. I gave her one of my shirts and one of  Lizze's shorts that she's sleeps in when she's in my room when she has nightmares.

She whispered a small thank you and wanted to the bathroom. While she was changing in the bathroom I changed into some sweatpants and that's it.

She came out and laid back in the bed. She must be really tired. I thought. I laid down beside her and cut off the light.

Looking outside at the Moon is how I fell asleep that night. With hope laying on my shoulder.

======================================

The Next Morning:

Candice pov:

When I woke up I took a shower and put on this:

Then walks in my office. When I got inside of my office all of my kids except Alec and all the Mikaelson were there except for Hope.

"What can I do for you today?" I asked the mikaelsons

"It's hope we can't find her. Hayley told me."

"What do you mean you can't find her?"

"Well when I woke up this morning she wasn't in her bed."

"Come on let's go look." I told them all.

We looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Then I thought about it I haven't seen Alec all morning.

"I think I know where she is." I told the mikaelsons

"Well then let's go." Klaus said.

I nodded in walked to Alec room. And open the door, there she and Alec lay with her head on his chest and him with his arm around her waist like he usually sleeps with Lizze.

"What the hell?" Klaus and Hayley yelled.

Can't wait to see what's in store next hope you like it.