Chapter Three

#################################

CHAPTER 3

Candice stared at the piece of paper Bonnie gave her. She was dieing. She found out years ago. When Alec was 2 years old.

She hurried and hid the paper as her two oldest came in. They both had smiles on their faces which slowly fell when they saw the expression on her face.

"Are you ok mom?" Alec asked

"Yeah. Of course. What do you guys need?" Candice asked.

"We wanted to ask if we can go to the Mystic Grill?" Hope asked her mom.

Candice smiled at them. "Of course. Take your siblings."

"Ok. Thank you!" Hope smiled and left.

"See you mama." Alec says.

μμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμμ

The six siblings sat at a table in the Mystic Grill. They had milkshakes and they were laughing and talking when a woman came in with a small boy in her hands. Her hand gripped tightly around the little boy's wrist.

The little boy had buries all over his body. He had an black eye. Which held fear. They sat at a table not too far away from the Mikaelson/Forbes/ Saltzman siblings.

They watched as the woman hit the boy as he tried to grab a marker.

··················································

They continued to watch until they left. The siblings went out the door only to see the woman beating the little boy so badly that he had blood everywhere.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" Hope asked the woman.

"Leave little girl." The woman tells her.

"Get away from him." Alec growled.

"And if I don't." The woman taunted.

Hope ran over to the woman and pushed her. She dropped to her knees and did a spell to heal the little boy.

The woman was about to lunge at Hope but was pushed by Lizze.

"Don't touch her. She's fixing what you did." Lizze growled.

"Oh my god!" Hope exclaimed.

"What?" The siblings asked at the same time.

"He's our brother." Hope whispers. But they still heard her.

"What do you mean?" Josie asked.

"I tried to do a regular healing spell but it didn't work. So I tried a blood healing spell and it works." Hope tells them.