Ladylike Lola

Lola was in the living room trying to be ladylike. 

"Miss Bunny? Good Heavens! You're wearing a dress!" Bugs said surprised over Lola's appearance.

"I want the judges to like me." Lola said as she curtsied and showed off her manners.

"Tell me, Lola, why are you wearing a dress when you can be yourself?" Bugs asked.

Lola replied, "It's because, for the longest time, I was bullied for not being a proper lady. So I spent the rest of my later teen years trying to be a lady, But it doesn't mean I couldn't be rough either." She explained to Bugs that she was a rebel back in high school and she was bullied because of it.

"Well, I'm glad you're being yourself. Because when I laid eyes on you I didn't know what to think but thank God those Monstars didn't come between us." Bugs cheered Lola.  

Bugs was about to sing a catchy song when a yell could be heard, All the Tunes assembled at once.

"Who is responsible for this?!" Mr. Warner yelled. Elmer pointed his finger to Lola. 

"Young Lady, do you have anything to say?" Mr. Warner asked the bunny. 

"But Mr. Warner, she was in the living room the whole time." Bugs told the man. Elmer wanted to avoid getting caught and punished so he planned a lie. 

"Weren't you the one who got up at 2:15 pm to go and clean the living room?" Elmer said in a mocking tone.

"You forced me to!" Lola growled at the man. 

Elmer kept his cool. "I found your suspect." he said as he smiled an evil smile. 

"Lola, Come with me." Mr. Warner said. 

"But I didn't do anything!"Lola protested.

"I said Come with me!" Mr. Warner yelled. Elmer laughed evilly as he saw Lola was taken away by Mr. Warner for questioning.

As Elmer was leaving the room, Bugs noticed a sticky substance on the man's shoe. 

"look, Pepe! do you see the sticky stuff on the boots?" Bugs asked the skunk. 

"The last time I saw the sticky substance was because Marvin told me he wanted to show me his experiment," Pepe told Bugs.

The two went to investigate the mystery.