☁️ HOW WE MET ☁️ [OTHER TEAMS]

☟︎☟︎☟︎
Before you start reading, please put this into consideration that your favourite character might not be written into this book. There are MANY characters and I can't put every single one of those characters into this book.
If you don't agree with anything I write or put in this book, please leave. I don't want hate in any of my books, I would like a happy place for people to read in peace.
Thank you for your consideration!

*•*•*•*•*

So, this may or may not be shorter than the last chapter. I figured after I spent 2 days working on it, getting up to 4100 words, I thought of shortening the paragraphs.
So, um, enjoy reading this chapter I guess! (I'm way too awkward for my own good sometimes tbh 😐)

——————————————————

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕞𝕒

Kenma:
- Was at the mall, wanting to get the new ACNH (Animal Crossing New Horizons) game that came out
- Went to go find the game, to be finding out after that it was sold out ;-;
- so you decided on getting a different game instead.
- that game, was minecraft
- the one and only op game

•••
I was devastated, it was my first time to ever try to play the new Animal Crossing game, but it just had to be sold out! (#depressed) So I decided while I was here, I should get another game. There's no point in going into a store without getting something, right? Well, unless your looking around that is. I wanted to get Minecraft for the Nin-tendo Switch (haha get it? No? Ok then...).

I look around the shelf for a moment for the Minecraft case, to have found it in stock! I reach out to grab the one closest to me, to have then see someone else's hand grab it too. I quickly take my hand away to then murmur a little "Gomene" while bowing down slightly.

"I-it's ok L/n-san..." I then look up to see Kenma Kozume, looking at me with little emotion.

"Oh! Kozume-san, gomenasai ahaha..." I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment. It's kinda weird seeing a classmate, whom you haven't talked to yet, somewhere outside of class.

He just nodded at me, to then grabbing the game.

"So, were you also here to get the new Animal Crossing game, to then find out they were out of stock for it?" I ask him with a little smile, trying to somehow at least make small talk with him, while also grabbing a Minecraft case.

"Cause that's what happened to me sadly, so I decided to grab Minecraft instead while I was here!" I say with some enthusiasm. I'm not one to be energetic during classes, being that I barely talk with anyone, but after the hell us kids go through, I get really happy and hyper, looking out of character to anyone I know.

"Um, yes, that's what happened." He say blankly to me, probably scared by my outside-of-school personality. We then go to the counter to pay for our games, but having mine bought before him, I say to him before leaving,

"Bye Kozume-san! Hope you have fun playing the game!" Smiling at him, then to walk off, not noticing the small smile and blush Kozume-san had on his face.
•••

Kuroo:
- You were one of Fukurōdani's new managers
- So you were able to go to the training camp with them
- So you were sadly on a bus with one of the noisiest boys you have ever knew
- but luckily, you got sleep somehow
- you woke up tho as you arrived at the training camp
- while getting off the bus, you accidentally bump into Akaashi