❁Characters + Intro❁

Hi, Welcome to the 'Dangerous Game' book. It is a fanfic and based on imaginary world of my own so the event occurring in the story are not real.

This book will feature Kpop idol names based irl however all events and stories are made up. This story is fictious and I do not own the pictures and gif in the story. This is an AU meaning that it does not act upon or reflect to anything in real life so it not real. Let's get started, shall we?

For those who don't know what AU means here is the definition:

It means (Alternative Universe) is the occurrence of canonical facts about the characterisation or plot of a particular fictious universe. These universes are often made unofficially which some fan fiction is sometimes used in official purpose, though is not usually non-canonical storylines. So, don't take it seriously as it does not apply to real life events in this world.

NOTE:

Everyone in this group is a demon. They were born with the royal blood of a demon and are all immortal. Nothing will stop them, and nothing will stand in their way. With a snap of a finger they bring about change to the world up until now. Their special abilities and powers are kept secret until those they shall obey them will know. One of them will suffer greatly as he will break the promise from 1000 years ago. The power he possesses is nothing compared to the others and he will get what he wants under his own law. Until that when he decided to take part in this 'Dangerous Game' everything he desire will no longer be there. Just within a heartbeat he falls and there's nothing you could do to bring back the past.

P.S. Credit to the rightful owner of the pictures and gif 

DISCLAIMER:

It contains mature contents, angst, and violence which is more 18+ to read but I know some of you don't give a shit, so read it in your own risk you have been warned!

All characters name, places and etc, doesn't belong to me. This is a fanfiction who was made by the authors imagination. There will be a few grammatic error since English is my second language so bear with it.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED ©2020

© MinaLee16 All Rights Reserved

A/N: Hello everyone welcome!