11

Later that night I went with aria, we got clothes, makeup and main essentials for a room. I don't have much stuff either way. But we get all the stuff. I tell my brother goodbye and head back to the house.

( no hate on Addison at all, I litterally love her, it's just a story)

We spent a couple hours unpacking. Mostly our clothes are in the room. Once we finished I decide to go up to bryce. " hey.." I smile walking in to see Addison. "What's she doing here." I demand. "Oh we're just hanging out. Why?" I roll my eyes and walk in and sit my bryce. We turned on a movie and Bryce put his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder. I look over at Addison, and as sweet as she is, I could tell she was jealous. I kinda grin grab bryces chin and pull his lips to mine, softly kissing him. "Uh not now babe." He says after a couple kisses. And I saw Addison move her shirt so her boobs were more present. I got up and walked out, Bryce not short to follow. "What wrong?" He asks. "She is flaunting her body and not litterally all over you, but Is definitely all over you bryce." I said annoyed. "You weren't going to tell me how you were all over my friend?" "What?" "I know you had sex with griffin. That's who you blackout had sex with." He glared. "How did you.." "he told me." "The fuck." He kinda looked pissed off "so you bring your ex into it?" I ask glaring. "No she genuinely wanted to hang out." "Okay whatever Bryce... maybe we should just be friends.." "yeah maybe.. I don't wanna be on bad terms. You just moved in. But I'm sorry.. for everything.." " I'm sorry too.."

I walk down stairs to my room and shut the door. I turn on a movie and start crying cause I don't want to be just friends. I eventually fall asleep till I hear the guys in the kitchen. I get up and see it's 1am. "What are you doing." I glare walking out half asleep. "Drinking." Jaden laughed. "Loudly." I add. "Want some?" Aria asked. "Sure." I take a couple shots and then some more. Everyone down here was quinton, Josh, aria, mads, jaden, and Anthony. Everyone but Bryce. I keep doing shots till I can't see straight. I walk away and pass out.

I wake up the next morning with a smashing headache. I sit-up and see I'm naked. "Not again please.." I wine and look over and see griffin. "Fuck.." I sigh. I'm not okay with griffin as of right now either, because he told bryce about us, but I didn't wanna make a scene infront of everyone. I slide back down and just lay there. This time I don't try to wake him up. This time I don't freak out. I roll to my side and lay there, and begin to doze back off to sleep.

I eventually feel a light shake. "Hey.. uh cam.." "what.." I say as I rolled over gave to face with griffin. "This again.." I sigh. "Yeah.." I lay there for a minute before he leans in and softly caress my face as he connects his lips to mine. I break the kiss with a smile. " our first not drunk kiss" "hangover, accidentally had sex with my best friend kiss." I laugh making him laugh. He stands up and slides boxers on and he catches me checking him out and watching him.

"Mmm like what you see?" He chuckles. "I mean impressive. And hot." I kinda laugh. " I mean you took it so impressive yourself I guess." He laughs. "As hot as you are. We have a couple issues." "What?" I ask. "I am actually with Dixie. And I have hickies, as do you. On your body." "Why would you do that." I say swatting him in the head. "I was drunk I don't remember half the shit it did!" "This can't happen anymore though griffin." He nods with a slight frown.

I get up put my clothes on and go down stairs. All I want to do anymore is either be with Bryce or be with griffin. I go in my room and clean while listening to music. I'm dancing around when aria comes in catching me dancing and begins dancing herself. She left the door open so we are singing and dancing like crazy while the guys are at the door frame watching us. "Bravo" Josh laughs.

We start to talk when I hear a knock at the door. I go to it and open it. It was Dixie. "Hey Dixie." I fake smile. "Hi! Where's Griff in his room?" I nod. She begins to walk up and I turn and go back to my room. I mopped around all day cause all the guys were with their girlfriends.

Camilaa- people need to quarantine them selves, out of my life

Camilaa- people need to quarantine them selves, out of my life .

667.7k likes
Comments-
Ariaspencer- felt that . Room credit even thou we share

Xxcelia- veg she's really talking about Addison right now.

Griffinjohnson- look at you go🤩

Brycehall-😍

Aggte- CLOWN

—-