Cameron Dallas Part3 Ch 3

You wake up the next morning to the sound of yelling. You rush out to see Nash, Cam, and Matt playing video games, "Is everything okay? Where's Cameron Lee?" "Who's Cameron Lee?" "My son!" You yell at Nash. "Baby girl calm down There's no Cameron Lee." "Yes there is Cam!"
You stop for a moment and look at Cameron. You cup his face. "You're alive?" "Yea baby girl. Why wouldn't I be?" "You got shot on my 19th birthday!! You died. I found out I was pregnant on your birthday." "I haven't gone anywhere. I'm not going anywhere. I haven't disappeared since the day I met you a year ago. I asked you to be my girlfriend on your 18th birthday. I've stayed because I love you." "I love you too Cameron."
He kissed you passionately as you hold him close. "Happy 19th birthday baby girl." He gives you a warm smile as Nash and Matt join in on the hug.
That night, Cam took you to a bug 1 year/birthday dinner. Cam held your hand across the table almost the entire night. He wore a black tux. You felt underdressed. You wore your favorite pink dress and heels.
You couldn't stop smiling at everything he said. The other part was that he never died and it was all a dream. "I love you. You mean the world to me." I love you too Cam. I don't know what I would do without you." As you finish your sentence, a waiter puts a box on your side of the table.
You open it to reveal a diamond ring. "Mary me?" Cam asked. You nod yes and puts the ring on your finger.
8 months later you both say 'I do' After that, you had a son named Cameron Lee Dallas. You were 22 while Cam was almost 23.