Prologue: How it all began

No one P.O.V

(Y/n) sat on her bed, tears streaming down her face while she sobbed uncontrollably. Her parents had been abusing Her since she was nine. It all started when her older brother, (B/n), had died and her parents blamed her for it. (Y/n)'s parents would hit her, choke her, throw her against the wall, stab her, and even starve her for a few days, or even weeks.

Suddenly, Her mother and father walked in, both drunk as always. "(Y/n) you little whimp! Can't you do something useful for once in you life? Oh right, you can't! Because you're useless! That's why!" Her mother yelled as she grabbed (Y/n) and threw her against the wall and began hitting her with an empty wine bottle, with the result of (Y/n) screaming and crying in pure pain.

When her mother was finished, (Y/n) Weakly got up and limped to the bathroom with a knife in her hand. (Y/n) then rolled up her sleeves and started to cut her arms. She had continued to do so until her arms begin to hurt. She then rolled down her sleeves and put her knife somewhere nobody will find it, while hoping nobody will ever know what she'd been doing.

((Welp. It's done. Sorry if it's so short. I didn't have much inspiration. Anyways. I hope to see to in the next chapter! Byeeeeee!!! :D ))