Do i have a crush on him?(Kenhina chapter)

Fighting scene(I'm bad at This so meh and swearing warning)

Hinata:K-Kageyama w-why d- did you -sniffs- fucking Idiot we are done you fucking cheater

Kageyama:H-hinata wait-

Hinata:Shut your bitchy mouth up

Kageyama:Fine were done dont come crying too me You moron

Hinata's pov:
I texted Kenma if he was doing fine and he said "Yea i am Shōūyō you?" Well i texted back with "My setter and I broke up with each other and i don't feel like coming to school tomorrow" Well he said that i should but if i don't want to go to practice then I don't well it was midnight so i went too sleep after the conversation I and Kenma had it was the next day i didn't go for morning and afternoon practice and Sugawara-san was worried about me and the rest of the team too except Kageyama well Suga-san said "Hinata are you okay why didn't you go for morning and afternoon practice is there something wrong?" I decided to tell him that Kageyama and I broke up and I didn't want to go to practice because i didn't want to see Kageyama and I also said that i wanted some alone time for now so when i got home Then i texted kenma "Hey you online" then he texted back "mhm so what're you doing now Shōūyō?" I said I was doing nothing and i didn't come out in my bedroom till a couple of hours after I ate I went back too my room too sleep the next day i went too practice and Coach Ukai-Kun said that we are going to Tokyo for Practice matches there so I was excited too see kenma again!

Kenma's pov:
When i got home from practice Shōūyō texted me if I was doing okay or not and i said yea i am and he said with "Me and my setter broke up" Well i said if he didn't want too go too practice if he didn't want too well other than that we finished having our conversation well you can say it was already midnight so I went too sleep the next day I was already at the gym Kuroo and Yaku-san bothered me for the whole morning and afternoon practice with "HeY KeNMa YoU HAvE A CrUSh on chibi-chan hmmm?" I said "Ok that's it I'm done stop bothering me you too assed idiots" they both didn't said a word because they know that i will smack ehem i mean Tell them of hehe so when i got back and Shōūyō texted me "Hey you online?" Then i texted back with "mhm what're you doing now Shōūyō?" He said he was doing nothing and we talked for a couple more hours i was expecting to see Shōūyō this day because he was coming to tokyo for the practice matches again and i was happy too see Shōūyō again and i thought to myself and said(wait....Do i have a crush on him?) with those words i fell out off bed then saying in my head overthinking (do i have a crush on him over and over again)
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys sorry for not posting writers block got me so I thought it would be fun too write a kenhina chapter well this will also carry on with rare ships you don't normally see UnU and yes i will get back to the um i guess helping decorate part 8 or 9 i think but i dunno so uhhh I'll make it up to you guys with making chapters today thats it bye bye!