The beginning

Charlottes POV
         I was sitting at my boyfriend, Jacobs, house. He threw me into a wall. "If you tell anyone about this. U will die," he said. I just nodded. I was beaten and raped. Till early in the morning my parents were never home if they were they were to busy to notice. I got dressed and ran home.
                   Henry POV the next morning
        I woke up checking my phone. Charlotte texted. (C is for Charlotte H is Henry)
            C: not going to school. Can you please pick up my homework?
              That's strange she missed school three times this week.
                H: yes are u ok?
                C: yes just a cold.
       After school I went to her house. Charlotte answered the door she didn't look up. She had a limp. "Hey Char," I said giving her a hug. She flinches. "Hey Hen," She said in a whisper. "Char, are u okay?" I asked noticing a bruise on her face. "Yes. We should go to work." She quickly changes the subject. "Okay, hey want to stay over at my house tonight. Parents are out of town. Piper has been asking to see you," I ask. "Sure," She answered not looking up. "Char, look at me. What's wrong." I lift her chin to see a black eye and the bruise on right cheek. "Char what happened?" I ask in a panic. "I felled down some stairs." She said. I knew she was lying about it. "Okay, lets go to work" I said. I took her hand and held it. She flinched at a touch. I got worried I need to talk to Ray. We went to Junk-Stuff. We went down stairs. To the man Cave. "Hey kids," Ray said. "Hi Ray," She said at a whisper. "Hey Ray, can I talk to you about something?" I asked. "Sure," he answered. "Char I will be back," She just nodded limping to the computer. Ray and I went to his room. "What's going on with Charlotte?" Ray asked. "I don't know. She's been acting weird since she and Jacob started to date." I answered. Then it hit me she didn't fall down some stairs. Jacob was abusing her. "Ray we have to..." we heard a crash in the main room.
               Schwoz POV
       Charlotte and I were discussing a new contraption to help Ray and Henry. When she passed out. She was leaning on a cart. And sudden she just crumbled onto the ground. I ran to her. Not even 15 seconds later Henry and Ray were there. "What happened?" Ray asked. "I don't know," I answered. "We need to take her to the hospital. Henry pick her up and take her to the man van. Schwoz look into Her boyfriend." Ray said. Henry picked her up. Tears were running down his face.