The next day

Charlotte POV
That night Henry and I watched Netflix till midnight. The next day we were talking when Ray came in. "Hey Charlotte I brought you some clothes to change into." Ray said. I changed in the bathroom he gave me a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I had to use crutches. "I'm to go." I said. "Okay let's go." We headed to the man cave.
Henry POV
We set her up in the guest bedroom. I barely left her side while she was in the hospital. I sat next to her on the bed. "Char." I said. We were holding hands. "Yes?" She looked up into my eyes. "I really like you." I said our lips were inches apart. I kissed her deeply. She first stiffened but soon she kissed back.
                  Ray POV
      I was talking to Schwoz. "How could this happen to Char." I said. "She's safe now." Schwoz said. I look down. "For now. I am going to check on them." I said. "She's probably asleep." Schwoz said. Henry came out, "Hey Kid, how's Char?" I asked. "Asleep, I'm staying here tonight. I already told my parents. They said it's fine. They want us to come over tomorrow," Henry answered. "Okay, I will drop you two off tomorrow. But there's something that I have to tell you kid," I said. "What?" Henry looked nervous. "The police called me and Jacob escaped. They are looking for him." I said. "Char can't find out. If she does then she wouldn't want to leave the Man Cave," Henry started to freak out. "I agree," I answered we heard Charlotte scream. I run to her room Henry wasn't far behind me.
                   Henry POV
      I ran to Char after hearing her scream. She was screaming, and pacing. I jump into the bed. I hold her tightly. "Char, calm down. Its okay. I'm here it's just a dream." I said rubbing her back. She finally wakes up and starts to cry. I look at Ray. "Char, it's okay. We are here for you." Ray said. She falls asleep in my arms. I layed back. Schwoz left but Ray stayed here. "Kid, I will be back in two hours to give her her pain medications." Ray said. "Okay, maybe she can talk to Piper." I said. "That might help. But she can't be pushed." Ray reminded me.
                      Charlotte POV
             Last night was a blur. I remember waking up in Henry's arms. I was never in pain since Ray woke me up to give pain medications. Today Henry is taking me to his house. Piper looked up and saw me. "Char," she hugged me. "Hey Pipes," I said. She helped me to the couch. I sat down, "Char, I need to get some stuff from my room." Henry said kissing my forehead. I just nod. "Henry told me what happened." She said. I look down "Char, my big brother will always be there for you. That's not just his job. He loves you," she said. She knew that Henry was Kid Danger. "Thanks Piper. But he's in jail. So that's good." I answered. After a hour "Charlotte thank goodness that you are okay." Mrs. Heart said. Coming over giving me a hug. "Thanks Mrs. Heart," I hug back. "How's everything how do you feel?" She asked sitting down next to me. "I feel okay. My ex is now in jail, Henry is doing great protecting me." I answered. "Yes I am. Char we have to go. Ray is coming and picking us up." Henry said. "Okay," I said standing up. "I will come and visit you. Maybe we can have a girls night out soon," Piper said. "That will be great" I said.