Welcome back

Piper POV
I was in English class. All my teachers were informed that if I get a call I will answer it. I picked up the phone "Henry what's up?" I asked. "It's Char, we found her. She's in the hospital," Henry said. "I will grab Jasper and head over," I went into my class I told my teacher that we found her. She nodded as I grab my stuff and ran.
Jasper POV
I was in History when Piper came in. "Ms. Shapen sorry to interrupt but we found Charlotte. Henry just called me." Piper said. Everyone cheered "Tell her we miss her. And can't wait to have her back." Ms. Shapen said. I ran out of the classroom. We headed to the hospital. We saw Ray, Schwoz, Mr. and Mrs. Hart and Henry were waiting. We all hugged "How did you find her?" Mr. Hart asked. "She called me on my phone she said she was bleeding bad. So I called Captain Man and Kid Danger they saved her. They called me telling me where she was headed." Henry said. "Any news?" Piper asked. "Not yet. She's still in surgery." Ray answered. "What surgery?" I asked with a shaky voice. "He broke her leg. Couple of her ribs are broken. She broke her wrist." Ray answered. "Henry, we need to get back to work. Please call us when you hear. You two don't have to worry about school. We are going to call you guys in sick till she heals," Mr. Hart said. We nodded "Charlotte Page?" A Nurse announced.
Ray POV
I walk over to the nurse. "She's out of surgery. She had a chip in her like a tracking device so we took it out as well. She's expected to have a full recovery." She informed me. "Thank you, when can we see her?" I asked knowing that Henry wants to see her. "I can take you back now," she said. I wave them over as we walked to her hospital room. There were police standing guard of her room. We see Charlotte still asleep. She had oxygen tube on her face. She looked pretty bad. Henry was in tears. As he walked over to her holding her hand.
Henry POV
When I first saw her I just couldn't believe it. She looked so fariagl. If I told her that she will probably say "Do I have to slap a boy?" I smiled at the memory. Piper is her best girl friend. Jasper yes drives her crazy 90% of the time but they loved each other. Ray is a father figure to her. But what am I? Is she going to ever trust another person?
Charlotte POV
I started to hear voices as I began to wake up. I first noticed I was in a hospital room. I smiled 'they saved me'. I felt someone's hand in mine. I saw Henry holding my hand. I smiled I gently squeezed his hand. He was fast asleep. I saw Piper and Jasper talking. Ray walked in with coffee. "Hey Char," He said. I was afraid to speak so I just nodded. Ray came closer I tried not to flinch but I flinched. "It's okay, you are safe," he said. I nodded my head to afraid to talk. "Henry wake up," Ray woke him up. "What. Is she okay?" Henry asked opening his eyes. "Look for yourself," Ray said. Henry looked at me. He hugged me tightly I stiffened. "I missed you so much Char, welcome home," he said.