That Special Night

×Bakugos pov×

"Maybe you could become a villain, the league of villains aren't being so accepting about you being a hero you know" Dabi said with a straight face. "Well you know that I wanna surpass All Might and be the #1 hero so I guess we all have difficulties, now I have to do some work so just sit down and you know if anyone knocks hide under the bed or in the closet" I say and I go sit at my desk and do some work. Dabi was just walking around the room at this point, looking over my shoulder to correct me with my spelling, and moving a few things around like he normally does. *knocking* "hide" I whispered to dabi as he goes in the closet. "Hey do you know where my ramen for 3 days ago went, also kirishima isnt here yet" denki told me with one arm resting up against the wall, "No now leave me alone I'm trying to sleep!" I got frustrated that denki asked me about ramen from awhile back that I knew I ate on the day he made it. "Ha really because it looks like your rearranging things, plus your bed is made and looks like it hasn't even been touched in days." He laughed at me so I shut the door in his face.

~Ten Minutes Later~
~Texting:~

Kiri: hey bro so denki told me you were kinda pissed but I need someone to come pick me up and since I was told you ran off to your room so quickly I assumed your girlfriend is here but can you have someone come pick me up, thanks.

Me: kirishima you asshole, yeah I'll be right there.

~Texting Stops~
"Babe I'm gonna use your car to pick up kirishima" I took his keys, locked the door, and walked out to his car.

~At The Bar~
"Oh thank god your here and who in the bloody hell's car is this and why is there a cat in the back?" Kirishima questioned "it's my girlfriends and she likes cats alot" I was staring out the window as kirishima buckled up, "damn shes wealthy then cuz this is a nice ass car." Kirishima had a small giggle in between his words. "I guess you could say that...... hey kirishima can I try something before we get to the dorms" I had a small quiver in my voice, "yeah of course Bakubro-" I was doubting my relationship so I tried to see if I was in love with kirishima, I pulled him in and kissed him..... longer than a few seconds..... more like a few minutes........ "Uh bakugo are you trying to say your gay? I mean I accept and I would die to date you but dont you have a girlfriend...." he seemed nervous but I didnt listen I just pulled him in again for an even longer kiss, that i somewhat enjoyed

If dabi knew about this he would kill kirishima, what am I doing, I think I should tell him I'm gay for a villain....

"I'm about to tell you something no one else knows, not any of my friends, not even my parents, well the thing is I am gay and I've been in a  relationship for awhile almost a year to be exact..... all of you know him especially todoroki, but half-n-half doesnt know we are together..." I quivered "YOUR DATING MIDORIYA, FOR ALMOST A YEAR?! NO SHIT YOU ARENT A VIRGIN HE GIVES IN TO ANYTHING!" Kirishima was wrong about the person, virginity wise I lost it awhile back. "No kirishima I'm not dating deku he was never even a thought" I told him.

>I'm lazy as frick and this part dont matter so skipping to the dorms<

Once I closed the door to my room dabi picked me up by the waist spun me around a little and sat on the bed with me on his lap. "I liked that but what was it for, you know you always get a kiss when I see you" I pecked him on the lips. "Because you were gone for awhile and its usually the time you get shirtless to go to bed and I didnt wanna miss it." He smirked as his hands went up my back slowly taking off my shirt "Babe I love you but I can take off my own shirt plus I have to take a shower to fer the alcohol smell off of me" I told him "Do it in the morning tonight I wanna shower you with liquids" he made another smirk and pinned me on my bed, "Ugh fine but we need to be quiet, if anyone hears us they will call a teacher or other people to watch" he didnt listen, 5 minutes passed and both of us were unclothed and making out heavier that when we were in the bar. Small noises came out of me when he left small bruises on my collarbone. "So how far are we gonna go tonight?" He asked "Not sure right now my dick needs a little taming, maybe you should start there" I smirk and he does what I say

×Kirishimas pov×

Bakugos gay? How come I never knew? Why did he say he had a girlfriend, why did he kissed me if hes in a relationship

"Hey kiri, you good?" Denki asked. "Yeah I'm fine but have you ever kissed or lost your virginity to a guy, because your straight right?" I asked out of curiosity "What the hell happened when you were driving home with bakugo"  "nothing its jus- SERIOUSLY BAKUGO" I was interrupted by the squeaking of a bed "he needs to do that shit somewhere else" I exclaimed "yeah I know what you mean, I get to listen to it quite alot because the walls and floors are so thin, sometimes I can hear his conversations." Denki told me. We walked to bakugos room and knocked on his door but to our surprise he was saying someone's name something like denki? Or dabi or something? Ofcourse it couldnt be either of those. A deep seductive voice answered the door without opening it "Who is it?" He said "we need to come in bakugo weather you like it or not now open the door in three seconds or we walk in ourselves" I said frustrated.

×Bakugos pov×

I whispered to dabi "get in the closet and try to put some pants on or something" he walked into the closet quietly. I put a blanket over my unclothed body "come in" the two walked in, denki automatically notices the bulge under my blanket but kirishima just asked questions "who is he" he questioned "what are you talking about?" I was concerned that denki might find out about my sexuality, "the guy who is probably in your closet right now and who your having sex with god damn it!" Kirishima only yells at me when hes concerned or actually upset, from what I can tell hes both. "I- he- uh... hes just a person who cares and we weren't having sex..." I see denki still looking at the bulge in the blanket "oh really is that why u look satisfied with a boner and someone in your closet, bakugo we've all hidden someone you might as well tell us right now before kirishima opens the closet." Denki told me "guys it's nothing I'm not kidding no one is in the closet and I'm not gay, I told you I have a girlfriend she just doesnt live in town!" At this point kirishima is about to open the doors "WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCKS IS HE DOING HERE KATSUKI BAKUGO HES A FUCKING VILLAIN AND LIKE 20 YEARS OLD YOUR 16 ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY OUT OF YOUR MIND GOD DAMN I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT KNOW BETTER ESPECIALLY SINCE HE KIDNAPPED YOU AND THREATENED THE WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL!!!!!" Kirishima was absolutely livid right now and I had no idea what to say or do then dabi did this "Well if you tell absolutely anyone about us you and those people might not ever be seen again. Got it?" Kirishima backed away from dabi and that made me upset what he said "dabi your not gonna touch him or anyone else these people  might be a little annoying at times but I still go to school with them" I see kirishima about to cry and going on his phone "kirishima dont call anyone please if you care about me then you wont call them" I was shaking "I--I'm sorry bakugo it's only good for you.... yes hello police.... I have a villain in my friends dorm........"

Word count: 1457