✰Spoiled sister ✰

Requested by lunarmagicalarts

This is where your sister is trying to steal your boyfriend (other way around for jaehee) your parents spoil your sister, ignore you all the time and agree with your sister. Sorry I didn't write for jumin in this chapter

Zen🎤
- Zen was super excited to meet your parents and sister, you had a long face and wasn't looking forward to it, "Y/N is something the matter?" He questioned you with concern in his eyes
- "no I'm fine, don't worry zenny" you smiled and went over to your parents place. When you arrived your parents greeted zen and then your sister cane up to zen.
- the whole time she was hogging zen, and was wearing an incredibly low crop top, that showed a lot of cleavage. You were getting jealous and zen noticed, he came over to let you know that nothing was going on.
- Your parents were making comments, "wow they would make such an amazing couple" "____ looks better with zen than y/n"
- you broke down in tears and zen came to your side, "thank you mr & mrs. ____ we will be going" zen carried you to the car and sat you down, "what's going on?"
- "it's heartbreaking seeing my own sister get all over you, and...my own fucking parents are on her side."
- zen held you close, "don't listen to your parents, they're 100% wrong, and shouldn't put you down"

Yoosung🎮
- Your sister is blonde, and has blue eyes, and when yoosung met her he immediately thought of Rika, but without the green eyes
- you didn't really care, mainly because Rika was much more attractive than your sister and that's saying something 💅🥱
- Yoosung and her were getting very close, and during dinner your sister had the audacity to grope his manhood. You saw this and stood up, you threw your piece of ham at her , "what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you grope him down there?"
- Your parents were smiling, "well sweetie, I think your sister looks much better with him. I mean look at you, you're plain and have a dull personality"
- your face dropped, and you ran outside the house while yoosung followed you. He brought you into a tight hug and told you all the things he loved about you. You guys ended leaving, you just couldn't face your sister again after what happened.

Seven💻
- You and Seven moved into a new place with each other, and your parents and sister wanted to visit to see it. Seven didn't mind, so they came over for dinner.
- During dinner, your sister was whispering stuff into saeyoungs ear, and then she kissed him on the cheek
- "sis...why did you do that?"
- "well you see, it seems like seven likes me a lot than you...sorry not sorry"
- saeyoung started to laugh, and tears came out of his eyes from laughter. Your father stepped in, "Seven what's so funny?"
- he controlled his laughter and looked at your sister, "so you're one of those girls that think a guy likes you just because they talk to you and laugh at your jokes. Trust me you ain't anything special" (sorry this got salty)
- your parents were astonished, and you and seven high fived each other laughing. Your parents made you guys leave, and on the car ride home you two talked about the comment he made, and laughed your asses off.

Jaehee☕️
- Your brother has been looking for a girlfriend for quite some time, since his ex dumped him. At this point, he's almost a fuck boy and is super desperate.
- your brother was flirting with jaehee, and she would just smile back and give short responses. She was able to tell he was flirting with her, but didn't return the favor.
- "Jaehee you are amazing, I wish I was your skirt right now. I like the way it looks on your"
- "hm well if I was your pants right now, I'd throw myself off the Statue of Liberty because of your micropenis buddy"
- your bright was so fucking confused but thought she was just joking around (she wasn't)
- during dinner, he was sitting next to her, and put his hand on her thigh, and whispered, "how about you stay tonight....I can show you what it's like to be with a real man"
- jaehee removed his hand from her thigh, "I like pussy, thank you very much" she didn't even make eye contact with him, she continued to eat her dinner and try to start conversation.
- You were shocked by her response, and let out a small laugh.