The demon of the mist

I shove Naruto out of the way and get up. I get ready then we take down camp. As we walk that dream popped into my mind I wondered what that was it was scary. I'm not the one to call something scary might I add. We get to a river and a boat is their waiting for us. we all hope on a the motor takes us half ways and he stops the motor. all of a sudden we see jerk forward at the stop of the speed and we land. we get on land and start to walk again. we enter the woods and as we were walking a snow. Bunny appears, but it was a snow bunny. a snow bunny in the climate naturally. I walked a bit more carefully and all of a sudden a huge sword spins into a tree and a man appears on its handle. we all get in place to protect Tazuna. Kakashi sensei stands guard while this person introduces himself.
"Well I didn't think I would battling Kakashi of the sharingan."
Says the intruder
"Well didn't think I would be battling the demon of the Hidden mist."
"Kakashi Hatake, yep listed in my bingo book." he replies
"Zabuza momichi, a rouge ninja of the hidden mist and one of the legendary seven swordsman of the mist."
Kakashi pulls his headband up to reveal a scared eye, he then opens his eyes to reveal that his eyes changed to the... legendary sharingan. If sensei was to pull something like that out this must mean business. Zabuza and Kakashi start battling. then out of nowhere Zabuza breaks me up from the rest of group and I go flying back in to the woods.i hit a tree and start to black out
I must stay awake I think, but it was no use.
----------------------------------------------