Chapter 8: A Dazzling Showdown

10 Minutes Ago

They Dazzlings were running through Alleyways and occasionally went inside the sewer to get to Canterlot High. They couldn't be seen by anybody with these dragon attributes. At least not until they took out the Rainbooms to prevent them so stopping them. Their plan was storm in there and catch them and the back foot, not giving them a chance to fight back.

"Are we almost there?" asked Sonata. She was playing with the emerald on her neck.

"We should be. Just a couple more minutes." said Adagio. Suddenly, the chaos emerald started glowing brightly.

"Um, what's going on?" said Aria.

"I don't know but, I think it's making us stronger." said Sonata. Then all started screaming in pain. Their eyes started flashing red, and their pendants started glowing too.

"What's... happening..." Adagio struggled to stand.

Rainbow light came from somewhere and went into their pendants, and they began to feel unimaginable power flow through them. At long last, the pain ceased. The Dazzlings stood up, their eyes red, and grins of pure evil on their face.

Without warning Sonata shouted, "Chaos control!" And they disappeared.

000000000000000

They gang were frozen when they saw them. In the middle of the gym, Adagio was holding an unconscious Celestia in the air.

"It's been awhile, Rainbooms." she said. She flew up and dropped Celestia, prompting Sonic to run in and catch her. He ran back to the girls.

"What do you think you're doing, Adagio?" Sunset yelled at her.

"Well we're exacting our revenge of course." she said, grinning.

Sonic laid Celestia on the ground. He noticed the chaos emerald dangling around Sonata's neck.

"Ah, I see you found a chaos emerald for us." Sonic smirked. "So how about you give it up, and then we won't have to kick your butt as hard."

"And who might you be?" Aria said. "You're kinda cute."

Sonic frowned. "I'm Sonic."

"Look, I'm getting really impatient, so I'm just gonna start murdering you all now." Adagio said. She lunged down to the group, but Sonic kicked away.

"You're a fool if you think I'm gonna let that happen." he said. He pulled out the yellow chaos emerald and threw it to Fluttershy.

She hesitantly picked it up off the floor after failing to catch it. She turned back into her crystal form, although it was much more subtle this time.

"Another gem? All the more reason to kill you." Sonata charged at Fluttershy, who instinctually threw her hands up, knocking her in the face. "Hey! You're gonna regret that!"

"Girls stay back! Me and Fluttershy will take care of this!" Sonic dodged the attack from Aria and Adagio.

They all nodded and stood back, although Rainbow Dash did reluctantly. Applejack picked up the unconscious Celestia. "I'll take her to the nurse." She said.

Sonata kept trying to hit Fluttershy, but she kept dodging and jumping out of the way. "Grr, stop running and fight." she screamed.

Fluttershy stopped and looked at her hand. "If you say so..." She put her hands in the air, and an energy formation in the shape of a bull swarmed around her. When Sonata got close, she gave her a hard right hook, sending her crashing into the wall.