Chapter twelve:Let's make songs together?

Nolan was like a puppy. He was filled with such suspense. He felt like running through out the whole room just because of what Lou told him. Lou was going to sing Nolan some songs he haven't sang in public yet. Though, he questioned himself of why he was too excited to hear Lou sing. Probably Nolan's just too honored to hear the songs or he's just excited to hear songs that he haven't heard from Lou or he just missed Lou's angelic voice. Sure, the first time Nolan heard Lou sing was about him and the others being 'ugly', it was offensive but he can't help but fall in love with his sweet,smooth, and flirty voice. It was as if it's a magnet to him.

    Nolan thought of Lou as a teacher though and nothing more, despite falling in love with the blonde's voice. Anyway, something inside of Nolan kept on bothering him. The brunette felt like he feels some strange attraction towards Lou which he had never felt ever since he was born. Nolan decided to subdue this strange feeling. He told himself that he and Lou are just friends and nothing more.

  At the time being, Nolan was at Lou's room. The brunette lied on Lou's bed for almost an hour, waiting for the blonde to return. He became bored after a while and then decided to watch netflix by using Lou's television.

    How did Nolan found out about Netflix? He discovered it when Lou,Hermoine, and Evan were watching movies. He was with them and figured out that the movies and series that were shown there were absolutely amazing for him.

     Nolan used the large remote and pressed the down arrow to find some movies or series that may give him interest. During his search he found all types of genres like horror,romance,drama and so much more. He was  interested with a few series but he decided to watch it later  and watch movies instead. After watching some movies he searched for more series until one has captured his mismatched eyes.
           "Sex education?" He said, a bit curious on what it's about.
            "Sounds boring." He commented,rolling his eyes.
He continued on finding series and movies until he found the series called 'love alarm'.
Nolan hummed and checked the series, getting interested after reading what the series was about.

The little doll watched the first episode and he clearly enjoyed it. He learnt that the series was romance and it revolves around an app that enables its users to discover or notifies them that someone likes or loved them within a 10-meter radius.
         "I wonder if that really happens in this world. I could probably find someone who likes me immediately." Nolan wondered, then lied down the pillow.

When the brunette doll was about to watch the second episode,the door opened and revealed Lou. Nolan immediately stood up and turned the television off.
       "H-Hi,Lou, I just watched Netflix, using your television. I hope you don't mind." Nolan stuttered a bit, feeling ashamed of using Lou's appliances without permission.
      "It's fine, you were problably really bored because of my absence. Anyway, I told my sister that I'd be borrowing you for a while." Lou informed, closing the door.
       "Oh, okay." Nolan dragged the remote at the middle of the bed and walked back to where he sat.
        "Anyway, what were you watching?" Lou asked, heading towards the bed to sit beside Nolan.
          "I watched a few movies and a series called 'love alarm'." Nolan said, sitting down on his spot.
           "I see.. Anyway, sit on my palm, I'll carry you to my studio." Lou said,placing his right hand down the bed for Nolan to sit on.
           "You have a studio,why have I not seen it while you were gone?" Nolan asked and walked to Lou's hand to sit on it.
           "Probably because you only stayed on my bed." Lou shrugged and stood up.

The two headed towards the studio door which was beside the closet door.
        "I thought that this was the restroom." Nolan said, facepalming himself.
         "Restroom's door is inside the closet." Lou informed, laughing at Nolan's reaction. The blonde remembered one time when he was still in the institute, the time of the gauntlet where Nolan placed a hand on his face. As he thought of it now the memory made him think that Nolan did a facepalm for him since he can't even touch his perfect face! Though the situation was different since Nolan was asking for help that time.

    Lou opened the studio door using his free hand and entered the room. Nolan was astonished by the look the room has. It was flawless and completely organised.
     The blonde placed the doll on the chair beside his computer set and sat on a chair in front of Nolan. The blonde faced the computer, looking for the music he made.
           "Pick the songs that you would like to hear." He told Nolan and turned Nolan's chair to face the computer.
Nolan stared at the options and decided to pick the songs entitled as 'Home,Jealous,and The Difference.'
Lou nodded at Nolan's decision and moved his mouse to those certain songs.
          "Are you going to sing?" Nolan asked,looking at Lou's eyes.
          "Yes, the songs you picked are just accompaniments."
Nolan nodded as Lou clicked the first song.
          "Well, here goes nothing" Lou smiled and took a deep breath before starting to sing the song 'home'.

    "🎤 Always out of place, I knew I needed something new for me
I never knew just what that was, yeah" Lou sang as he closed his eyes.

The time Nolan heard this he thought that Lou based it from experience. Was Lou out of place all along even before Moxy came?

       "🎤Finding something safe was just like trying to catch a bird in flight
I knew that I would never touch
But now I won't let go
'Cause I'm happy to call this
Home
No more running
I'm good knowing
That I belong." Lou sang, still continuing, his eyes sparkled with tears that were threatening to go. Nolan was listening to everyword that the lyric said.

    When the song ended, Lou looked at Nolan, tears falling down his cheeks but he was smiling.
            "Lou, please stop crying." Nolan pleaded,looking at Lou with a worried face of concern.
Lou wiped his tears away and patted Nolan's small shoulder.
            "I'm fine Nolan, this song was just too sentimental to me even though the mood of the song's positive." Lou said, now looking at the screen of the computer.
            "Was it because you based it from your experience?" Nolan asked
             "Yes." Lou answered, he dragged the mouse towards another song and played the intro music.
             "I'll just go on with another song which isn't sentimental." Lou said and started preparing to sing  'Jealous'.

      Time past by until all the songs were finished. Nolan enjoyed all of the songs Lou sang. They were wonderful even though some involved stuff Nolan never thought about. The songs were quite flirty to Nolan's opinion.

     The two were now sitting on the carpet floor of the studio. Both were thinking of what to do.
         "Lou, you mentioned about us making songs. Would you like to do that now?" Nolan asked, looking at the stacked papers on the desk.
         "I forgot about that. Well sure, what kind of song would you like for us to make?" Lou smiled sheepishly at Nolan.
          "Have you ever thought about making a song for the Institute? Something that can explain everything and how you changed? Let's do that" Nolan suggested.
          "Have I changed?" Lou asked,tilting his head.
           "For me, you did." Nolan answered
            "Oh, okay.
           Anyway about what you suggested, I guess we could make a song that introduces me?"

The two spent their time creating a song that introduces Lou. A song that introduces how he changed and how he wasn't really bad. The song also consisted a lot of things. Both were also talking to each other about their experiences and other stuff while doing the song.

    An hour later, the two were just thinking of a tune that would fit the song and so on. The two polished everything and decided that they should go for the night.

  Lou carried Nolan and headed towards Hermoine's room. When Lou reached the door to the female blonde's room, he knocked the door silently, checking if the small blonde was already asleep.

   When no one responded, Lou slowly opened the door and entered the petite female's room. He walked silently towards Hermoine's bed,placing Nolan down beside his sister.
          "Goodnight,Hermoine." Lou placed a soft peck on Hermoine's forehead,smiling.
Lou unconsiously bent down towards Nolan and stopped. The blonde male  looked at Nolan,both of their eyes locking each other. Lou blushed, realising what happened.
           "N-Nolan,I w-wasn't thinking of kissing you. I-I was going to say goodnight." Lou stepped backwards, turning his head away from Nolan.
Nolan nodded, a bit dissapointed, wait why was he dissapointed?
             "I know, you probably bent down since I was small." Nolan said, tucking himself in the large covers.
              "Well, goodnight,Lou." Nolan greeted.
              "Goodnight too." Lou greeted goodnight as well. Making his posture and straight and headed towards the door.
             "I'll be going now, bye." Lou informed, going out of the room as he closed the door.