chapter nineteen:Mr.Little Elsa

There are people who believe in fate or destiny. If there are people who believe in fate there are also non-believers. Whatever a person chooses,either to believe or not, there are still possibilites that fate is real. This certain time when Lou and Nolan saw Michael. At first,they thought it was just a coincidence or rather fate might have brought them all together.

   At this time being Hermoine and Harold left the room to at least get something to eat from the kitchen so, the dolls were left to stay with Lou. Neither of the children knew that their dolls were living and neither of them also knew that Lou's a friend of the dolls they play with.

   Michael lied on the table, not realising who he was with. He hadn't seen the other perfection doll he was supposed to play with. At the same time, he couldn't move since there was a certain blonde human watching him.

   Lou chuckled at Michael's petrified look. He took Nolan and placed the brunette on the table. Nolan walked over to Michael and shook him.
        "Michael, It's me, you could move." Nolan said,smiling at the blue-haired doll.
Michael moved,looking at Nolan. The blue-haired individual smiled.
        "Nolan,why are you moving?" Michael asked, still lying on the table but he was facing Nolan.
        "B'cause I can." Nolan said, he shook Michael again making Michael pout.
        "You're not supposed to move when humans are present." Michael scolded,looking at Nolan with a stern look.
          "You're moving as well. Anyway, don't you realise the human with us?"Nolan pointed a finger at Lou, smirking.
Michael sat up, looking at the human Nolan was pointing at. Michael looked at Lou's signature style of blonde locks, his fashionable sense of style,and lastly, Lou's blue baby eyes. Michael's eyes went wide,grining wide.
         "Lou,sorry, I wasn't thinking, you look quite different!" Michael said,looking at Lou's human figure.
         "It's fine," Lou said,smiling at the perfection doll that was wearing an Elsa coronation dress.

     Lou sat closer to the table by using the Japanese-kneeling style. He poked Michael and leaned his head on his hand that he elevated earlier. Nolan sat beside Michael, the three of them forming a triangle.

           "What the heck are you wearing,Michael?" Nolan laughed at what Michael's wearing. Lou flicked a finger at Nolan's arm in a joking manner.
             "Nolan,language!" Lou scolded,in a joking way as he looked at Michael's dress. "Why are you wearing an Elsa coronation dress?" Lou asked
Michael dusted his dress and then looked at them with pride.
          "Why, can't I wear one?" Michael asked, crumpling his fist looking at Lou and Nolan with half-lidded eyes.
           "You're a male, why wear one?" Lou raised one eyebrow,chuckling at Michael's reaction.
          "Sush,me and my kid is in Frozen fever! He decided to dress me up like Elsa and I don't care since I kind of like Elsa, she's cool." Michael said, removing the cape or robe he has.
          "You could have dressed up as Hans instead." Lou said, looking at Michael,poking the perfection doll.
            "I like Elsa more and I accept how my kid dresses me,plus, Hans is a villain in the first movie, I don't like him." Michael said, crossing his arms.
             "I don't even know what Frozen is but are you sure that you're going to wear that? What would Lydia think if she sees you like this?" Nolan chuckled,pointing at the dress.
Michael pouted,looking at the dress then he thought of Lydia.
               "I-I don't know really." Michael said,blushing, looking at the side where he couldn't see the duo.
                "Well, just remove tha--" Nolan was cutted off when Michael sang,"I can hear you, but I won't! 🎤"
Lou laughed when he heard the line Michael sang.
               "Michael, just remove that dress when you get back to the Institute." Lou said laughing.

The three heard foot steps escalating and the three of them looked at each other.
           "Welp, time to act dead." Nolan said as he lied down the table while Michael took the robe and placed it on him and lied.
Lou smiled at the two and waited for Harold and Hermoine. The blonde perfectionist stood up and sat on the sofa,waiting for his sister and her visitor.

The two kids entered the living room, sipping some softdrinks. The two sat next to Lou,looking at the dolls they have in front of them.
        "So,what are we going to play?" Harold asked as Hermoine gave Lou and Harold a smirk.

"We're going to play..." Hermoine looked at the dolls and then to straight to Harold's green eyes.

"Dungeons and dragons." Hermoine said, making Lou and Harold gulp.
_____
Sorry for not updating. The wifi's broken( the wire had problems and also connection problems). Anyway, Sorry for the short chapter, I do hope to publish a longer one tomorrow