UNTOUCHABLE

—————————

˖ː 〄 ⑇

UNTOUCHABLE

˖ː 〄 ⑇

—————————

Sometimes we wonder are we really the only human beings? There are tons of galaxies in outer space and is Earth the only one who can produce life? What if there is someone out there that is just like us?

What happens if two different dimensions collides?

A strange apartment where tenants have gone missing after a month of staying—was it murder or an unknown species have taken them? Rumors have circled around the town and everyone was intrigued, some have said that it was a curse and everyone who steps on the apartments door will be dead.

—————————

“We have to let go, it is the best for the both of us” a blue haired boy said while smiling though he is smiling outside it is visible that he is breaking into pieces inside, knowing that they will never meet again.

“No” the girl persistently said not letting go of his hand and looking at him straight in the eye.“I will never let go of someone I love again, I don't wanna regret anything this time” a tear escaped from her eyes. She is desperate to save what she have—to save her lover. 

The whole place was starting to break apart but they still hold on to each others hand. But it was already time, time they bid goodbye the girl smiled as she let go the boy's hand they were both suffering for what fate has given them so she decided as she saw her lover falling she whisphered praying that the gods will hear her. She prayed wholeheartedly wishing that she could see him again.

i pray that in another life,
i would be your girl ❞

——————————

❐  this is a TXTZY (TXT x ITZY)
fan fiction and focuses with yeji x yeonjun.

❐       everything that has been
mentioned above and will be mentioned in the future is not connected and will never be connected to the real hwang yeji and choi yeonjun thus making it fictious.

❐   please don’t comment any
hate speeches towards the cast’s characters I used—if y’all don’t ship them idrc, it is up to me and me only.

❐    everything that has been
written is a work of fiction and a product from the imagination of the author thus any resemblance of places, scenes, events are strongly co-incidencial. Please do not plagiarize.

Date started: 04/24/20
Date finished:

Note: 

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting a story and i hope that y'all will like it. Pardon for my typographical errors since i rarely proofread and my gramatical errors since english is not my first language. Plus the book cover doesn't really fit the story so if anyone is interested to be my editor i would gladly accept you. Votes and comments will be appreciated as long as the comments won't violate what I mentioned earlier!!