❄️Problems within the group study❄️

Third POV❄️

"What should we do Taka-chan? We didn't get anyone to come to the group study!" Akihito complained as he slumped down his seat.

"Don't worry Hito, I already found a way..." Kiyotaka said as he tried to reassure him even thought that it was him who would get into trouble rather than Akihito.

Hearing this, Akihito was truly surprised. He looked at Kiyotaka with wide eyes before smiling excitedly.

"You found a way! How did you make them agree?" Akihito asked as he grabbed his shoulder and shook it forward and behind.

"I called Kushida-san, and she was able to convince them to come..." He explained as he folded back his collar.

"And?" He questioned expecting to hear the next part.

"And?" Kiyotaka repeated.

"I'm not stupid, she did ask you something in exchange right?" Akihito said as he let go of his shoulders and took a bite of a chips from the bag he just opened.

When he heard that, Kiyotaka couldn't help but sigh at the memory. Everyone was quite a burden, except Akihito who already gave him enough worries. He was starting to wonder if staying low profile was actually a good thing, knowing that there was a maniac who wanted to climb to A class.

"She asked me if she could join the group study." Kiyotaka announced uncertainty as he took a chip from Akihito.

"So that's it, I wonder what she's plotting. It's one of the girl I particularly don't like." Akihito complained even more as he stared outside.

This girl gave off a familiar sense that was similar to his parents, which I why he hated her. He didn't want to think about those terrible times but inside them there was also good times he passed with his grandmother.

"Did you tell Horikita already?" He asked as he turned his attention back to Kiyotaka.

"Yeah, I told her as soon as I got Kushida-san's agreement. Surprisingly, she called me quickly."

"And what did she say?"

"She said no"

"Pfffahahahahaha! That's totally like her! A total iceberg of the iceberg!" Akihito laughed in a joyful manner.

"Let me guess, just when you were about to greet her she said "No" before switching off the call." Akihito said in an overly happy voice.

".....anyway, I called Kushida-san back to inform her about it."

"I see~ must have been troublesome! Poor you!" Akihito said as he stroked Kiyotaka's head.

As for Kiyotaka, he shamelessly nodded before leaning against Akihito's hand. When Akihito saw this, he felt a bit flustered but smiled happily.

"Are you done with the disgusting love love scene?" A cold voice said next to them.

Akihito turned his head and saw Horikita who just arrived and was sitting on her own seat. She was much harsher than usual, maybe it was because of the information where Kushida wanted to participate the group study made her fall into a bad temper.