Prologue

It's a story of Suvreen Guggal who stays in Mumbai and is pursuing her masters and Yuvraj Sing a Delhi based business man. One day by fluke they met on some social networking site and became friends. They started chatting with each other started sharing their day to day activities and became very good friends. After suvreen's graduation her parents started searching a perfect groom for her. Here yuvi's parents were also looking a perfect bahu for them. Whichever rishta came for them yuvreen used to share with each other and asked each other's choice. Both of them also got engaged to their respective partners but none was unable to tell their partner about this internet friend. They were happy with their family choice but there was something which was incomplete in them which both of them were not able to figure out.

Will they ever find out about their feelings for each other, can two person without seeing each other without meeting each other fall in love.

So friends what do you think IS THIS LOVE??????????

Hello friends i am Krupaa and i am new to this site.
Its my first story and i hope i'll get a good response.
Critisicms are also welcomed if any.
Pls do comment.
Ps: The story will be in Hindi.