Prologue

( Have you watched the trailer tho? )

P R O L O G U E

Unstoppable footsteps coming from a teenage girl's short heels distracted her group of friends who were in circle at the end of the corridor. No one can take the grin off her face. She couldn't wait to tell them what she has drawn.

"Guys!" Eunji exclaimed with eager eyes, slightly trying to catch her breath. She was waiting for her friends to ask her 'what' or 'why', but failed. But it didn't spoil her excitement, and continued, "I finally saw the face of the guy in my dreams!" She, then, handed her sketch to her friends.

They all looked at the sketch at the same time. Eunji only received compliments.

"Wow, your I love your drawing, Eunji!"

"You never fail to impress us."

"Wow he's handsome. Oh, my god."

Rather than being flattered, Eunji was disappointed. Her friends only saw what was present, not the deep meaning behind it. She didn't even receive any thoughts about the dream man she saw. All she could do was to pretend that she appreciate the compliments.

The bell rang, all students went back to their respective classrooms. However, Eunji's mind where somewhere else, she couldn't stop thinking about the man she doesn't even know in her dreams. She had a pleasant sleep last night, her dream was so good, she couldn't stop thinking about them. If she could just sleep longer without the interruption of her alarm clock, she would and she'd be happier.

"Jongin, you know what to do."

"Yes, godfather."

Eunji finally got home from school, with the mystery man still clinging to her thoughts. She's on her bed, ready to sleep, hoping she could see him on her dreams again. She has never been this excited to sleep.

It was a peaceful night for everyone.

But not for Eunji.

An unsettling feeling woke Eunji's mother up. She grabbed her robe, and ran for Eunji's room. The disturbance woke her husband up, so he followed his wife. She immediately turned the lights on, and felt a sudden relief after seeing her daughter was sleeping peacefully.

Eunji's mother was about to turn the lights off until she noticed her daughter was too still, too stiff from her position.

Eunji died in her sleep.