you cheat (and break up)

warning: almost rape

[y/l/n] - your lovers name
[f/fl] - your favorite flowers
[y/n] - your name

,,How could you do that to me?" she shouted on you and you turn your head around to see her in tears.
,,What the hell I did this time?" you asked confused. She stepped closely to you. You tried to back away, but furniture behind you stopped you.
,,You don't know?" she asked unexpectedly calmly. You were scared of her. She never acted like this when she was mad. She always yelled and maybe broke some porcelain or glass but she never was that calm before especially in this state of fight.
,,No?" you whispered and she broke the nearby object which was the vase with [f/fl] that [y/l/n] gave you.
,,Oh, you don't? Then who give you this?" she pointed at the flowers on the floor. You looked away from them and nervously bite you lip. Shit.
,,Your friend? You think I'm a complete idiot, [y/n]? You think that I'm blind? The way you were lookin' at her with those lustful eyes. YOU THINK THAT I CAN'T SEE THAT?" she shouted and she stepped even closer to you. She looked into your eyes and you could see her calming down. She started caressing your cheek.
,,Why? Am I no longer good enough for you?" she asked and you looked away from her.
,,Charli I-"
,,Shut up." she hissed and her hand traced to lower parts of your body. (lol)
,,NO!" you yelled and violently pushed her away.
,,What do you think you're doing?" she groaned and you took your stuff and walked away to the front.
,,Where are you going?" she yelled and you didn't even looked at her. She grabbed your arm and you were forced to look at her.
,,It's over, I don't love you anymore." you said and left the house.

k, this is stupid.

(edit: i was stupid, sorry :d)