Details & Form

Hi everyone! This is a new experience for me. I've made covers in the past on the side of things, but this time I've decided to turn it into something useful and share them with you all:)

It is greatly important that anyone making a request fills out the form to the best of their ability, or at least the most essential aspects of it. Everyone has different standards and images, so it's vital that I get an idea of how YOU would like the cover to look, or the kind of vibe you're going for.

As for payment details, I do require a mention in the beginning of your book for credit, and a follow and this must be completed before the cover is made. The follow will be reciprocated and I'd like to try to read any and all books for the cover requests made, as payment for trusting me with such an essential part of a books' first impression.

If you would like to check out an example cover before deciding if this is right for you, the cover of this book and my new one, 'Omniscient Retrograde'(see above) are ones I recently composed, and as I make more I'll post them on here as well. Although I will unlikely deny any requests made in the comments, I encourage you to message me personally. That being said, if I do have any concerns about fulfilling a request I will let you know personally I believe that every cover deserves to be made, but also should be made correctly. Without further ado, here is the form:)

Cover Request Form

Title: (Required)

Full Author Name: (Required)

Genre: (Required)

General Summary: (Required)

General Idea of Cover: (Required)

Ready Images: (Optional)

Other Ideas (symbols, characters, etc): (Optional)

Other Text/Subtitles: (Optional)

Vibe/Mood/Colours: (Optional)

That's it for the form! Be sure to fill out the required fields when requesting a cover and any of the optional ones if you already have ideas! Thanks for reading my rant here and I look forward to hearing any incoming requests:)

- Rosa