Ch 15: We are Getting Back Together.

POSTED 11.09.12

****************************************************************************************************

Juliet's POV.

"Love, wake up. Darcy wants you to listen to the stories." Harry said, waking me up. I sat up.

"There we go. Let's go?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"I'll be down. I'll just fix myself." I said.

"Okay, I'll tell Darcy. See you there." he said, smiling. Then, left. I went to the bathroom & removed my make up & tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I went down & saw Harry tickling Darcy making her laugh so hard with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Heey! Let's start?" I said coming down the stairs.

"Y-Yeah M-mum. I'll just get water. Dad tickled me hard." Darcy said, panting.

"Okay. We'll wait." Harry said. Darcy hopped to the kitchen & she returned quickly.

"Let's start, Daddy?" Darcy said before taking a sip from her water.

"Okay then. Well, I didn't visit your mother for a few days after I saw those threats..."

FLASHBACK

(Harry's POV)

Time: 8:30 PM.

I haven't visited Juliet for 3 days. I have been thinking of a plan that can keep Caroline from cat fighting with Juliet. Especially now. She'll take advantage of how she got that amnesia thing.

From those 3 days, only one thing has popped into my mind.

Get back with her. 

Since, Juliet forgot everything. But, all will come back, soon. So, before she regains her memory. Caroline must be out of her life for good. I kept walking from one place to another just to think of another plan. 

I sighed. I got my car keys & headed to Caroline's house. I drived fastly but still safe. First, I dropped by a flower shop to get her flowers. Once, I arrived at her house. I tamed my curls a little bit, changed my shirt. I have an extra one every time & my blazer. I checked myself again. 

I got the flowers by the passenger seat & I walked out of the car then, locked it. I walked to her front door & rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" she screamed from the inside of her house. Soon, she opened the door.

"Hell-- Harry? What are you doing here?" she asked angrily. I was thinking on what I will do. I knew it. I kissed her on the lips.

"Harry? What was that for?!" she said, suprised.

"I still love you, Caroline. What I did to you was stupid. I should've left you for Juliet. You're all I need." I said then gave her the flowers & kissed her again. This time, she kissed me back. I was thinking that my plan worked. We pulled apart, after.

"But I have one condition." I said.

"What?" Caroline said, smiling.

"Stay away from Juliet, please? " I said, worried that she might suspect it.

"Oh, fine. If that what it takes for you to be mine again." Caroline said, hugging me. For me, this was like me being hurt a lot. Juliet is the one I love. But, I need to do this to protect her because I love her more than anything.

"Come with me in the hospital? I'll be visiting Juliet." I informed her. She just shooked her head. Soon, I bid her goodbye & texted the lads.

TO: LOUIS-LIAM-NIALL-ZAYN.

 Get the first ticket to Cheshire. Need to talk to you. -Harry.

I sighed on the big problem I had. This was loads of problems when Juliet's memory comes back. I started the car & went to the hospital to visit the true love of my life. I arrived there in 10 minutes. 

I knocked at the door. No one answered. I turned the doorknob & luckily, it was open. I stepped inside and saw Juliet fast asleep. She looked like an angel. I went to the little desk by her bed & got her paper & ballpen in the drawer & wrote something. Before I left, I kissed her on the forehead making the moment last. I was tearing up & I left the room.

Juliet's POV.

"Juls?" a guy was calling my name. His face was blurry. I can't even identify who that is.

"mmm?" I responded like I was resting on his chest.

"My mom used to tell me that if I miss one of my relatives, all I got to do is look at moon at night because they also might be looking & tell what you want to say to the stars." said the guy. 

We were like stargazing here.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, so confused.

"I'am trying to say that even though I'am far, just look at the moon. I might be looking." he said.

"I love you -- " my dream was interrupted went all went black. Until..

Beep beep! WHOOOSH.

I suddenly woke up. I checked the clock. It was 5:00 AM. I opened the lamp by my bedside & I saw a paper folded so neatly with a familiar handwriting that says, Juliet, my love. I opened it. I read it & after, I cried.

Dearest Juliet, 

              Hey. How's it going? You are probably wondering why I wrote this. I just wanted to say that you may not see me again. I want danger to go away from you. If you regain your memory, you'll understand this. But for now, forget about me. Forget that I ever came back from X-Factor. Yes, I'am with Caroline. Always remember that you are my one & true love. 

                         I love you , Juliet.

                                                                                -Harry.

Harry's POV.

"Hey guys." I said to the boys.

"Hey. So you leaving? But, we stay here because we need to guard Juliet?" Liam asked.

"Yeap. That's the plan." I said.

"So, who you coming with?" Liam asked, again. But, before I answered.

"Hey Harry, I'am ready.. Oh. Hi Boys." Caroline said, shyly.

"Guys--" I said but got interrupted by Louis.

"You two are back together?" Louis asked, smiling at me fakely.

"Yes, we are." I said putting my arm around Caroline, making her blush. They all showed fake smiles which was pretty obvious to my sight.

"Guys, we're leaving." I informed them.

"Sure. See you soon, mate!" Louis said waving. We all hugged including Caroline & we left.

See you soon, Juliet.