Ch.20: Friendship, gained.

Harry's POV.

*knock knock*

The door opened revealing the girl I loved.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Can I talk to you?" I nervously said.

"Uhm. Sure.." she said letting me in. I nodded a little & I went in, sitting on the one seater couch.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she said in her pajamas eating a bagful of Doritos jumping on the other couch.

"Us." I gulped.

"Harry there's no u--" I got interrupted

"There was an us. We were best friends. I want that back again." I smiled.

"Harry, you can't just simply knock on my door & say we're friends again. That's just wrong." she said. I frowned at what she said.

"I'am kidding. Yes, we can be friends. You should've seen the look on your face." she said laughing.

"You were kidding?" I was shocked.

"Yes, I was." she said. But before she could speak again, I stood up & hugged her with my full arms   carrying her.

"I missed you Juliet." I said, resisting the tears.

"I missed you too, Harry." she responded. Soon, I let go of her.

"So, want to do anything today?" I asked her.

"I think so. I need to buy new shoes. My Converse is already worn out." I informed him.

"Let's go then! Let's drop by Jack Wills, too." I grabbed her hand & let her in the car.

~

'Harry, no! Just one pair! I didn't say get 10 pairs of converse for me!" she said screaming.

"Well, you said a while ago you can't choose a pair because all of them were cool!" I exclaimed.

"I know what I want already!" she replied.

"Oh, fine. What do you want from the 10 choices?" I said, while putting the boxes on the floor.

"I want that one." she said, pointing to the black converse.

"Then. let's take it then. Come on." I said, grabbing the box.

"Okay." we said while going for the cashier.

After paying, we went Jack Wills. We bought a hoodie, a sweatshirt & some t-shirts. I paid all the things we bought.

"Want to buy popcorn?" I asked.

"For what?" her eyebrow raised.

"Sleepover slash movie marathon." I smiled.

"Why not?" she nodded.

"Let's go!" We ran to the supermarket to get some yummy snacks.

"Ohh! that one Harry!" she said pointing to a box of candies.

"Don't blame me when you'll have tooth ache." I got the box of candies, 3 boxes of popcorn, 4 big bottles of soda. We finished grocery shopping & went to her apartment.

~

"Pick a movie." she said giving me choices of what we can watch.

"That one." I said, pointing to the movie.

"Love Actually?" she asked.

"Yup. Let's do this!" I said, jumping to her bed. Soon, the movie started. Juliet sat down beside me.

"I missed this, Juls." I said, hugging her tight.

"Me too, Harry." she said, before laying on my chest.

~

Juliet fell asleep halfway through the movie. I just finished the movie & turned the TV off using the remote. I moved a little & she moved.

"mmm. I love you Harry..." she said, still asleep. My eyes widened to my shock. So, I captured the moment. I hugged her tight. And I smiled through my sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

(c) ENJOY! Sorry, for the late update. xoxo