Ch.24 the final battle pt.2

The Final brawl has just begun, Peter and the rest of class 1-A were not standing a Chance, Until Peter received a call...From his own universe...Later on A portal opened and the Avengers came out of the portal and here to save Peter and the others from the sinister six and the League of villain, Now The avengers attack the Villains and the rest of Class 1-A are very happy that this Miracle happened. Now The villains rush to the avengers and they rush to the Villains and the Battle has begun!

Spider-Man: * swings to momo and get's in front of her* Don't Worry Momo we have a chance now to win this battle!

Momo: * tears up in joy* I knew a miracle will happen! * get's in defense against the Nobus* 

Spider-Man: Yea! * Punches some of the Nobus*

Ironman: * * fly's to one the big Nomu and blast laser at him out of my palms* James take care of those flying ones! You too thor! 

War Machine: On it Tony! * fly's up to the flying Nobu's and started launching missiles at them*

Thor: * fly's up to them and makes lighting struck my Mjolnir making my eyes glow* Rah! * Hits many Nobu's with my mjolnir and throws it at the rest making them getting strucked by Lighting everytime they get hit*

Jiro: * looks up to them* Woah! their quirks are really powerful!

All for One: * back's up a bit* Stupidity! 

Shigaraki: * turns the machine to one of the avengers and turns it on* 

Nova: Hold it right their! * fly's to shigaraki and blast a Nova beam at the machine destroying it*

Shigaraki: No!! You fool!

Doctor Octopus: My machine! * makes one of my tentacles to grab nova's leg*

Nova: Hey! * punches his Robot tentacle* Let me go!

Doctor Octopus: Fat chance!

Kirishima: * hops to Doctor Octopus Tentacle and Hardens my fist and punches it braking it*

Doctor Octopus: No! * makes my other three to attacks Kirishima*

Kirishima: * punches them all trying to counter their attacks* stupid things are annoying! 

Nova: I got you back pal! * fully glows and fly's fast to Doctor Octopus and punches his chest hard*

Doctor Octopus: Ack! *get's hit in the chest and falls on the ground and coughs*

Nova: scratch on boogie! 

Kirishima: Nice attack dude! Your quirk is cool! 

Nova: Thanks...whatever quirks means..

Muscular: I must end you already deku! * Makes alot of muscle fibers cover my arm and goes down for a punch in his head*

Izuku: No! * shuts eye quickly*

Hulk: * grabs Muscular arms*

Muscular: what the!? * looks at Hulk*

Hulk: * yells at Muscular and punches his face over and over again making him back up*

Muscular: Grr! * bleeds a bit* Finally a real opponent! * covers my whole body in muscle fibers*

Hulk: Hulk saved kid! Kid go now!

Izuku: * get's up* T-thanks!... * runs to Tsuyu and Uraraka*

Hulk: Now...Hulk smashes ugly Blond man!

Muscular: Well do it then! * runs to him raising my fist*

Hulk: * runs to him and goes for a straight powerful jab* making both of our fist clashing together*