22

Tae and I are walking about with the other holding hands. We haven't been stopped by any fans yet, maybe we'll have a peaceful shopping time?

We walk into a shop and the people by the cashiers scream. "Bangtan!" I look over and smile.

"I wanted a pleasant shopping experience." Tae says sighing.

"What? Meeting fans isn't pleasant?" I ask smirking at him.

"No it is. Just not when they scream that loud at us."

I laugh and we start walking around the shop. It's a clothes shop. Of course, Tae and I head over to the hoodie section. There is also a camera director following us.

"Pretend the camera isn't there." Tae says, "Be yourself, that's what we all love about you, but of course me more than the others." He says smiling and kissing the top of my head.

I giggle and nod. "Taehyungie."

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to buy."

"Do you need anything?" He says, "Wait, I know, more hoodies?"

"Exactly." I say and we start laughing. "But I also want to try something else that's not hoodies. How about you pick out an outfit and I'll try it on to see if I like it?"

"That's a good idea."

"Try something completely different than what I usually wear." I say smiling.

"You can't peak though!" He exclaims.

"Of course not."

I wait a while close to the dressing rooms for Tae, he comes back with an outfit and hands it to me, "Try it, you might like it."

"Okay..." I take the outfit and walk into the dressing room. I can't believe this, I look so girly!! (Credit to this beautiful lady!)

 I can't believe this, I look so girly!! (Credit to this beautiful lady!)

I step out of the room with the outfit and call Tae over. I see that the other members have joined us, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin already have so many items.

"You look so cute!" Jungkook says smiling.

"It's so girly!" I exclaim cringing a bit.

"I think it looks really nice on you." Tae says smiling, suddenly his phone starts to ring, "Hang on, it's my parents."

"Hello Mum, what up?" I hear him ask, "You want to meet (Y/n)?" He says shocked, "This weekend?!"

I stand there I'm shocked, this is so sudden. We have to travel to Daegu and in 2 days?

"I'll ask (Y/n), I'm sure she'll be down, maybe it's a good chance for the boys to come to Daegu and have a look around too." Tae says, "Okay, goodbye mum."

I turns around, "Wanna come to Daegu?" He asks the group. Everyone exclaims and I smile. "Don't worry (Y/n), my family is very nice. I think my siblings will be there too."

"Sure! I'll come, what should I wear?"

"That might be nice." He says looking at me, "Unless you are uncomfortable." He says chuckling.

"No, I think this would be nice to meet your parents in. I just need shoes." I say looking down at my bare feet."

"We need to get you some plain white sandals. Or red ones."

We continue walking around the mall, saying hello and taking pictures with random fans we meet. Until it is time for us to shop for ingredients.

We walk into a grocery store and look around.

"What are we making tonight?" I ask.

"What does everyone want to eat?" Jin asks.

"Kimchi fried rice!" Hobi shouts we all laugh "But I'm serious..."

"Japchae." Tae says.

"Noodles." Namjoon says smiling.

"Meat." Jungkook says and Jimin nods,

"What about you SeokJin?" Jimin asks.

"Chicken..."

"Let's make everything!" I say smiling.

"EVERYTHING?" The boys shout.

"Of course!" I say smiling, "Please find necessary ingredients, and some snacks too."

They all scatter with their cameramen while Tae and I walk around. We have one cart that Joon has.

We ended up spending so much money at the grocery store. Everyone also bought things we actually needed, like soap, cereal and what not. We haul everything into the car and head back to the house.

I get out of the car and open the boot. The boys join me and we carry all the bags back into the house, "Everything is too heavy (Y/n), let me carry it for you." Tae says reaching out to carry a bag. 

"No Tae, it's fine." I say smiling, "You're already carrying a lot." 

"(Y/n), I can manage one more bag!" He exclaims. 

"No!" I say running away from him. The other just laugh, I notice the production team has been recording this entire time. 

I see Tae start to run after me. I get to the door and see that the other members are still outside, taking their time. I notice that I don't have my keys. I see Tae running towards me with his cameraman following him. I look at the cameraman following me and I run down the stairs and run to Jin. 

"Quickly open the door!" I exclaim.

"Why? Why? What's wrong (Y/n)?" Jin asks he's worried. 

"Taetae is chasing me because I won't let him carry the shopping." I pant, "Help me!" 

Jin drags me to the door and Tae is waiting by the stairs. "(Y/n/n)~" He says smiling, "I won't let you get past~" I see him smirk, he puts down his bags and runs over to me and he hugs my waist, "Now, you can't leave."

"Tae!" I exclaim as I start laughing. I see the cameraman in front of me and I cover my face from embarrassment. 

"Wah~ your ears are red~ are you embarrassed~" He coos, I hit his arm. "Aww~ (Y/n)'s embarrassed~ my cute little girlfriend is embarrassed~"

"Stop it Tae!" I exclaim wriggling around trying to break free from his hold. 

"No, you're going to give me your bags, once you say yes, you can go inside." He says rocking me back and forth, "So, (Y/n/n)..?

"Fine! You can take my bags!" I exclaim. 

All of the members and the production team start laughing at me because of my quick reaction. I feel Tae let go of me, he smiles and takes my bags. I breathe out and put my hand on my heart. 

Jin unlocks the door and we all walk inside. Taehyung, what am I going to do with you?