Love Lessons

The next morning, Feng Jiu woke up late, and she quickly got up to check on her homework.

"Wait! Why is it completed? Did Di Jun do it for me? It can't be, as we can't use our powers to complete it." She thought to herself.

Then she brought it out to the dining table, where Dong Hua was sitting at, and flashed it across his face.

"Did you finish my homework for me?" She asked.

"What do you think?" Dong Hua then looked up from his newspaper to look at her.

"But I can't use my powers on this, so how did you do it?!"

"Did you forget that I'm Dong Hua Di Jun? So how are you going to make up to me for last night and for helping you complete your homework?" He smirked.

She then went over to sit on Dong Hua's lap and kissed him on his cheeks. "This is good enough." She said, and then she stood up.

Dong Hua then pulled her back onto his lap and replied, "What you mean this is enough?" Then he leaned in to kiss her. Feng Jiu then started giggling, "It feels ticklish!"

Then she suddenly recalled something, and she said, "Oh! Before I forget...." Then she quickly stood up and ran towards the room.

Dong Hua looked at her run away with a puzzled look on his face, and then he continued his breakfast.

After a short while, she ran back out, holding a backpack.

"What's that?" Dong Hua asked curiously.

"Oh, this? I packed some stuff for my swimming class later." Feng Jiu replied casually, and she sat down to eat her breakfast too.

"Swimming class? You're not going to wear a bikini in front of other guys, Xiao Bai."

"I packed a full-body swimming suit, so don't worry about it! And I would only wear that for you." She smiled sweetly at him.

Dong Hua then started to imagine how she would look in a bikini, and he said, "I'll be teaching you swimming lessons tonight, Xiao Bai." And he smirked at her.

Feng Jiu then replied sarcastically, "I'll be sure to wear my full-body swimming suit for tonight's lesson too. It would cover my whole body from head to toe, and with no skin exposed at all."

"Oh? Then you'll get extra swimming lessons. You would definitely get muscle aches the next day, from swimming so much."

Feng Jiu then stuck her tongue out at him, and then they continued eating their breakfast before heading to school.

----------------------------------------

They arrived in school, and Feng Jiu quickly bid Dong Hua goodbye and ran to her classroom.

"Good morning, Xue Shan and Wen Li!" Feng Jiu said cheerfully. Xue Shan then replied, "Good morning, Xiao Jiu! I bet you were exhausted after the first day at school. But don't worry, it won't be that bad today other than that swimming class." 

"Oh, why? I didn't check my time-table yet as I was too tired." Feng Jiu then started to yawn. Xue Shan then replied excitedly, "We only have literature, sports, and my favourite class today!"

"What's your favourite class?" Feng Jiu raised an eyebrow.

"Modern Love and Dating Culture. The teacher is the nicest of them all as well. Not sure if you heard of him, it's Mr. Si Ming." Feng Jiu then spoked without thinking, "Si Ming? Yeah, he's my good friend."