Around:

Around the Seireitei, people came together in various locations. Their world set for another battle, another risk. And no one wanted to be alone.

Karin Kurosaki leaned against the Squad 10 desk, looking at her boyfriend, Toshiro. As he paced the floor. He'd removed his Captain's cloak and looked frazzled. Even as they had grown, their connection had been so strong that even when she died, at 35 to a car action she showed up in the Soul Society looking 15 and a fast track to the academy and thanks to her knowledge and her brother, she was given a position as a seated officer and soon lieutenant under Ichigo. But the white-haired Captain, who looked to be in his late teens, soon found themselves back to how they'd always been until a late-night with too much Sake had them finally confessing. And it was after that they had started dating. 

"Toshiro?" She asked quietly, and he looked at her, his teal eyes bright with worry and fear. 

"Karin, I love you. And I already talked to Isshin and Ichigo and I want you to marry me." He fast talked, as he reached out to her, and she gave him, her trademark smile, pressing her lips to his gently. 

"I know, idiot." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. 

---

Ichigo looked at his wife, Orihime as she made dinner. Another war, and another battle, and more death. Her long red hair was swaying over her shoulders, and he stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, burying his face into her hair. She sighed softly as she leaned into his arms. 

"Is everything okay?" She asked, her voice soft. 

"Have you spoken to our son?" He whispered and she laughed softly. Their son, a substitute soul reaper was grown up now and doing his duty. 

"He reached out the other day, why?" Orihime asked. 

"I want him to stay away from the Seirtei for a little while. Rukia is going to send Ichika  to keep Kazui company." Ichigo supplied not moving his face from her hair. 

"What's going on, Ichigo?" She asked, turning in his arms, facing his brown eyes. 

"It's not going to be safe here for a while. We decided to send everyone's kids to the Land of the Living, they are going to stay at Kisuke's shop."

"Alright, I'll let him know." She muttered, and he kissed her neck. 

"Isane wanted me to ask if you'd meet her tomorrow to go over healing prep," Ichigo asked and his wife nodded, as he kissed her deeply. 

---

"Rukia are you sure about this?"Renji asked as she laid with her head in his lap. She was looking up at him, as he questioned it. 

"Everyone is sending their kids out. Ichika doesn't need to be here too. And she seemed disappointed by it but willing to go to Kazui's."

"I think they are dating," Renji muttered. 

"They are." Rukia laughed at the face Renji made. Her husband was always so protective. 

"What?!" He shouted as she sat up, crawling into his lap.

"How could they not be? They've been best friends since they were kids." She laughed, kissing his cheek. "Anyway, she's an adult." 

"Ugh." He groaned as he pressed a kiss to her lips, and sighed, "Fine." He muttered as she kissed him again.

--

Yuzu Kuraski stood at the window, a sheet wrapped around her slender form, as her boyfriend stared at her naked. The moon looked so bright even with the impending battle coming forward. Her strawberry blond hair fell across her face, and she brushed it away, looking back at her bed partner as he watched her.