thirty-eight

"That was sick." Josh shouted as we walked through the door and back into the apartment. We had been here five days now. We had just been to a shooting range, Josh as very proud of his target. We got to bring the paper home from where we shot the mannequin.

"It was." I agreed flopping on the sofa. The heat had got to me, I was so fucking tired. It was hard to keep up with these guys constantly on the go. Not a minute wasted, which was nice.

"C, fancy a swim?" Freya suggested at the bottom of the stairs.

I internally groaned but wanted to make the most of this holiday. "Yes." I jumped up off the couch with all effort. The both of us ran up the stairs and quickly got changed into our swimming attire.

"Come on." Harry whined from the bottom of the stairs, I ran down and wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked out to the pool area.

"You've joined." Vik smiled with his arms out wide as he bobbed around in the pool.

"It's easy for you." I huffed as I stood next to the pool looking down at Vik. "You guys are constantly wearing your swimming shorts." I joked.

All of the sudden I felt a hard push into my back, then splash. I hit the water, I quickly swam back up to the top of the pool. "Really?" I laughed looking up at Harry wiping the water from my eyes.

"It's funny, ain't it?" He winked as he jumped in the pool himself. This boy didn't have a care in the world, he just wanted to have fun always. Sometimes, I will say, at other people's expense but it's all for a laugh.

"Guess so." I chuckled as he come back a float, he was standing in front of me his arms wrapped around me and my legs around his torso. "Thank you." I quietly said whilst staring into his eyes.

"What for?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows as he bobbed us up and down in the water slightly.

"All this." I smiled - I was genuinely grateful, from the bottom of my heart. No one had done anything like this for me - I know I keep saying it, but it genuinely amazes me.

"You deserve it." He told me with a small smile. His lips connected with mine once again, it was a much more passionate kiss. I mean, it was probably a bit much considering we were in a pool with other people around but I can't help but want to be all over him.

"Fucking hate PDA." Simon laughed from behind us, I turned around to face him laughing also.

"Fuck off." Harry laughed towards Simon as I let go of his body floating freely in the water.

"There in love, leave them." Talia playfully hit Simon's chest as we all sat around the outskirts of the pool looking inwards.

"It's only the honeymoon stage." Josh winked looking between Harry and I.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Freya held up a glass of wine in my direction, I chuckled too myself.

"I mean what we saw yesterday wasn't the honeymoon stage." Ethan furrowed his eyebrows chuckling too himself.

"Don't bring that up." Vik told him shooting him a look as if to say 'are you stupid?'.

"No it's fine." Harry awkwardly laughed scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about that." He announced.

"Forget it." Lux said - Harry shot him a grateful smile.

It began to get dark and we were all still chilling in and around the pool, we were having the most random of conversations but it was nice to be relaxed especially in this burning sun.