Chapter 1

******** Wasn't sure which Hook I was going to use to be very honest here. So I was thinking the hook from 2003********

Captain Hook pov

The Jolly Roger sailed as I held the wheel and I watched the men run around singing happily. The sun was bright out and the ocean wave gently rocked the Jolly Rodger. My wife of three years  walked past me and went below deck with the men.

"She's just woken up," Hope said holding our one year daughter.

"Hello my little Dela," I greeted my daughter whole looked at me her eyes glowing brown much like her mother's.

"Ahh," Dela gurgled leaning towards me with her little arms reaching out to me. I held my daughter smiling.

"She's be beautiful like her mother Captain," Smee said

"Indeed," Hope said causing me to chuckle

"You think she'll like the pirate life here?" I questioned Hope

"She will. She has a strong spirit this one," Hope said with a smile

"Men stop what you're doing!" I shouted causing the men to stop

I sat Dela on a barrel. The men gathered around behind me.

"She has yet to say her first word. Any suggestions?" I asked

"How about we do a cheer and see if she copies?" Smee suggested

"Arg!" The crew went

Dela just stared wide eyed and started to giggle causing the crew to Aw together.

"Dela copy what dada does ok," I said and her eyes turned to me

"Arg!" I growled loudly with my sword And stepped back watching my daughter focused.

"AG!" Dela shouted throwing her little chubby arms up causing the crew to cheer.

"AG!AG!" Dela continues to shout causing Hope to chuckle

"Love let the las walk around the ship," I said

"She can get hurt. She has your curiosity," Hope said causing me to chuckle and kissed her. She placed her down and she wondered off toward the wheel. She looked up laughing and looked back at me.

"Little one is much like the Captain aye Hope," Smee said

No ones pov

"Very. It's kinda scary," Hope said touching the ember necklace that Hook has given the three of them as a present on one of his recent trips.

She watched from a far the Hook places his hat on Dela and she giggled. Then he pointed towards the sun set.

"See beyond the sea, that horizon is where our adventures lay my daughter. This ship is ours and is freedom as the air flows," Hook said pointing and his finger out. Dela copies him and blabbered and turned to him. Her light brown eyes stared into his ocean blues and their father daughter bond was strong and he felt it in his core.

"Can you say mama," Hope said two hours later when the crew sat on the deck eating.

Dela mouthed with a "M" noise observing her mother's mouth movement.

"She's like you, very observant and she knows more than she's leading on," Hook said standing by his wife and child in the middle of the ship.

"Say dada," Hook encouraged

"Da," Dela sounded out

"No, say mama," Hope said Crouching down

"M-" Dela stooped and looked up at the night sky and ran her with her little legs over to the other side other sky. She was giggling and held her hand up.