4 | 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 | ~Graynessa

~~~Grayson's POV~~~

I looked over at Lawson as I combed over his blonde hair.

"Bub how in the world did you get blonde hair." I joked.

"I don't know dad." He replied as I put him on the floor.

"You're lookin' fresh dude!" I said as he giggled making me smile.

"Tanks dad!" He said running out of the room.

Nessa was in the other room getting Lola, and Lyla ready. Tonight Abbey, Wyatt, and Jordan are in a talent show for their school so we were going to go watch of course. Maia Dickinson, Brynn Yaw, Harper, Matthew, Flynn Stocklin, Nora Stocklin, and Silas Stocklin were also in this talent show so it will be nice to see everyone.

"Daddy look at my dress!" Lyla yelled running in the bathroom where I was fixing my hair.

"Oh my goodness you look just like a princess." I said as she twirled in her pink dress.

"Princesses wear makeup dad. It's facts." Lyla said.

"My pretty princess is beautiful without makeup!" I said picking her up and twirling around as she laughed.

"I'm a princess too!" Lola yelled running in the room with the same dress on.

"My two beautiful princesses." I said picking her up as well.

"Ready to go see Sissy and bubbas?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They said as we walked out and found Nessa and Lawson getting ready to get in the car.

I buckled the kids in as Vanessa finished her makeup in the passenger seat.

"Dad Lola is kicking me!" Lyla yelled from the back.

"Lola please don't kick." I said as she nodded.

"Okay dad." She said.

I got in the driver seat and then pulled out of the drive way. About half way out of the neighborhood it gets chaotic. Our kids have never been good in the car because of the tight space it's too much and they just fight. Especially the twins!

"Lyla stop! That's mine!" Lola yelled.

"No it's not! It's mine Momma bought it for me yesterday!" Lyla yelled back.

"Yours is at home that's MINE!" Lola screamed. When I tell you that girl can scream I'm not lying to you. Her scream is ear pearcing.

"Girls cut it out." I said calmly.

"Dad she took my doll!" Lola yelled.

"Lola hun calm down. Yours is right here babe." Vanessa said handing Lola her doll.

"See." Lyla sassed.

We finally pulled up to the school where the talet show was being held. I unbuckled Lawson and the girls unbuckled themselves. We all held hands as we walked in the building. They let us in and we took our seats in the middle section of the theatre. We had about 30 minutes til the show started so Lawson and I went to get everyone popcorn.

"Grayson?" I heard a familiar high pitched voice.

I turned and found James standing there with his youngest daughter.

"James hey!" I said hugging him.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good oh my god I don't think I've seen you since like 2019." I replied.

"I know it's been wayyyy too long." He said.

"Who's this?" I asked as the girl hid behind James.