5 | 𓆉 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 𓆉 | ~Jana

~~~Jake's POV~~~

I woke up from my nap on the couch by Savannah's ear peircing scream. She was in the kitchen of our new house in the new neighborhood in Calabasas. All the youtubers live here so we thought buying a house here wouldn't be so bad. I closed my laptop and walking into the kitchen where Tana, Lillie, and Savannah were making cookies.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Tana said making the girls giggle.

"Excuse me. Why do you scream so loudly huh?" I asked tickling Savannah as she laughed.

"Dad I did momma's hair you like it?" Lillie asked. I looked over and Tana had like ten bows in her hair.

"Oh I love it Lillie bug!" I said hugging her tightly.

"I know she should just do my hair everyday huh?" Tana asked as she mixed the dough for the chocolate chip cookies.

"Oh yeah you look great!" I said smiling.

"Can I do your hair dad?" Lillie asked.

"I- uhh,.. sure why not." I said not wanting to say no to her.

"Okay follow me to my salon!" Lillie said pulling me into the living room. She got her brush comb and spray stuff and most importantly bows.

"You're gonna look the best ever!" Lillie said as she brushed my hair.

"Your hairs isn't very long huh?" Lillie said laughing.

"No it's not is it." I laughed as I felt a cold spray on the back of my neck.

"It's a bit cold dad." Lillie said making me laugh.

"Yeah just a bit."

"Li Li, Li Li!" Savannah yelled running in the room.

"Not now Savvy  I'm doing dad's hair!" Lillie said as Savannah walked away with her head hung low. Savannah can't say Lillie so she just says Li Li and it's the cutest thing ever.

"Almost done dad." Lillie said as she began to put bows in my hair. One she like stabbed into my skull.

"Ouch." I said.

"Sorry." She said.

"Done!" She yelled hoping off the couch and looking at me.

"Do I look good?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah!" She giggled.

I walked in the kitchen where Savannah and Tana were putting cookies on a cookie sheet.

"Oh my you look so handsom!" Tana said laughing.

"Good because we have people coming tonight so I better look good." I said picking up Lillie and tickling her.

"Okay cookies going in the oven!" Tana said putting the cookie sheets in the oven.

"Okay girls let's go get ready!" Tana said taking both their hands and going up the stairs.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at all the bows in my hair.

~A few minutes later~

"Okay girls smile!" Tana said taking a pic of them as they smiled.

"So cute this is going on instagram!" Tana said walking back in the house.