THE HALE VAULT |8

CHAPTER 8

THE ENTIRE SCHOOL HAD been put into lockdown

THE ENTIRE SCHOOL HAD been put into lockdown. Apparently whatever Sydney had contracted was not just measles or mumps as many of the students had rumoured. It was so, so much worse. There had been a sick bay set up in one of the halls and authorities had been called in. Rosyln had been tested for blood just before Kira had been. Safe to say, it hadn't gone very well. The kitsune had ended up accidentally shocking the worker, burning the top layer of her hazmat suit and causing a frenzy in the line behind everyone.

The talk with the supervisor and Stiles hadn't gone too well either. He had explained to them that there was no cell service and no connection to the outside world. Extremely creepy.

The gang of the supernatural stood in the boy's locker room away from everyone else in Quarantine. Rosyln, Malia, Kira, Stiles, and Kira's father all stood around Scott as his eyes shone red on and off.

Mr Yukimura sighed. "It's still happening"

Everyone looked to Malia who held her taloned hands up in front of everyone. "I can't make them go back." She seethed, annoyed and frustrated. The virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being" Mr Yukimura pointed out as Stiles took over.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you- from the quarantine" Stiles joked.

"Yeah but where?" Kira questioned logically. "I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon?."

"We shouldn't stay in here, not in the locker room," Stile replied.

"A classroom is not going to hold us," Malia said with a small nearly inaudible chuckle.

"Maybe I couldn't keep watch?" Rosyln offered.

"Yeah because a rabbit is gonna stop two angry werewolves," Malia said, sarcastically. Rosyln only smiled as her cheeks blushed. Shy was just a rabbit to them.

"What about the basement?" Kira offered.

"Too many ways out," Scott said. "We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us."

Stiles looked up with a bright idea. "The vault."

Everyone looked around at him, Rosyln in pure unmatched confusion. "The Hale vault" he added.

Scott interrupted. "The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in"

|| THE HALE VAULT ||

The group grabbed a large map of the school and laid it out on a large rectangular table. Everyone stood around it as Scott, Stiles and Rosyln held it down.