The Next Day

(Ok so reading the first chapter I found inconsistencies with the story. That said, I'm gonna try to explain some. (Y/n) has been in school for about a semester and a new one has just started. That way, it explains how she's been in the school before but didn't know some of the class rooms but knows some of the teachers. For shits and giggles, imma say she had Mr.Mortem as a previous teacher.)

(Y/n) woke up early the next morning. Some of her classes began earlier than the previous day. She groggily made her way to the bathroom and put herself together then headed for class. What she didn't know, however, was that Trenton, the rather rude man who happened to be a teachers brother, was also in her class. She walked into the new room and saw him. He was wearing a more orang cardigan this time, leaving (y/n) to ask herself, "how many colors of one cardigan does this dude have?" Nonetheless, she sat at an empty seat. She arrived early so most seats weren't taken yet.
Not to long after sitting down, the other students walked in. Finally, the teacher walked in. He took attendance and introduced himself as Eddy. His skin was fairly dark as was his hair. He had dreads which he put up in a pony tail. After that, class began. (Y/n) did like she did the day before and took out a recorder and sketch pad. Though this class was more enjoyable with the teacher cracking jokes. And once again, before even noticing, the class ended. As she gathered her things, Trenton walked up to her seat "hey.. what's your next class?" He asked. Upon seeing (y/n)'a schedule he sighed. "Well, that makes this easier. It's a new class for me and I don't know the location." "Oh, well, I had a class there before so it'll be easy to find for me. Just come with me" (y/n) said, smiling at him. He fixed his collar almost trying to hide his embarrassment under being suave. "Ok.. that would work" he mumbled. And like that, they went to their next class.
Before (y/n) knew it, the whole day passed by fast. As she was making her way out of the school, she was stopped by Trenton. "Hey. Look.. I know we haven't really known each other long but I was wondering if you would like to hang out? Maybe go to the mall and go shopping." It was slightly odd that he seemed to know you liked to shop but you smiled "I'd love to but I don't have much money at the moment. I'm sorry." "Don't worry about that," he quickly intervened "I don't mind buying them. I'm sorry but the fact you only wear a hoody is unfashionable in itself."
"Says a dude who I've only seen wearing cardigans." She sighs. She didn't expect him to hear it but he did.
"Well, at least you know what cardigans are. And, yes, I wear them a lot but that's because they are comfortable and fashionable. Look, just, do you want to go shopping tomorrow or not" he rambled a bit, causing you to giggle "sure. Why not. Here.." she said as she took out her phone and handed it to him "put your number in and I'll text you. We can work our details then"
After numbers were traded and messages sent, Trenton and (Y/n) went home. Neither knew it, but they were rather excited to hang out.

   The night quickly came and went. (Y/n) jumped out of bed to get ready. It didn't click until she was in the shower that she seemed more eager than usual to go out. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't go out much other than school or maybe it was because a hot guy decided to ask her to go shopping, even if he was a dick. Well, Asshole or not, she was still excited. She got ready, humming songs as she did so. Before she knew it, it was time to head to the mall.

She arrived rather quickly and fiddled with the hem of her shirt as she waited, rubbing the fabric between her fingers almost in a trance. She didn't know how long it was but someone snapped her out of the trance by tapping her shoulder. She looked up to see Trenton, smiling nervously. "Hey." He said. Short and simple, (y/n) thought. "Hey. Sorry I didn't notice you coming" she smiled at him, seeming to relax him a bit. "No, no, it's fine. Shall we go in?" (Y/n) nodded happily and walked into the giant mall with Trenton.

((Hey y'all. Sorry for taking so long. You'd think quarantine would make me wanna write lol. But, I finally uploaded a decent chapter, I think. I know it's short but I'm lacking motivation. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Spoiler for next chapter(maybe idk); probs gonna be entirely them shopping and (y/n) actually getting to know him some more?? Hooo it's gonna be a thing to write I think.