Chapter 6

When I got home that night all I wanted to do was cry, what was I going to do.

I'm not against aboration but could I really kill my own child, I'm to young to keep the baby I'm not sure I want to do that, adoption would be the best option but I have to tell my parents first and I'm scared they'll kick me out of the house I wouldn't blame them.

I went into my bathroom not even bothering to look in the mirror, I quickly a took shower, put my fluffy pyjamas on and went to bed not bothering with my hair or anything else, I fell asleep within seconds.

I woke up the next morning to the sun blinding me through my window, I looked over the clock 2:31pm, shit I'm ment to be at school.

I hear shouting coming from downstairs, which could only be my parents, I get out of bed and went and stood at the top of the stairs where I could hear them clearly.

"For god sake Ryan, how much longer are you going to keep up this stupid act she's your daughter?" I heard my mother say to my father.

"Jennifer until she earns back my trust, which she isn't doing a very good job she doesn't go to school, I mean you could of woken her up this morning but you said she needs to sleep, send her to bed earlier it isn't hard?" My dad partically yelled at my mam.

"You've changed so much your not the man I fell I in love with and for the record I know where you go when your ment to be doing extra shifts, maybe you should consider putting a lock on her fucking phone!" My mam screamed at my dad, what does she mean?

"What?" My dad says.

"The blonde co-worker of yours some nice photos shes been sending you and the fucking underwear in your pocket the other day," my mams say, I then realise what is happening and tears start to fill my eyes.

"Jen, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to find out like this," I hear my dad say, his voice now a lot softer.

"Get out, I don't want to see your face again pack your shit and go!" I can't stand there anymore, I run down the stairs and straight into the living room, where I find my mam with tears running down her face.

"How could you?" I manage to say to my dad.

"Baby please, let me explain everything to you-" I cut him off.

"Get out you don't talk to me for 2 months, cause you've been busy fucking your co-worker!" I scream through the tears.

"Ryan just go please," my mam says.

"Fine I don't need you's anyway!" He says, before walking out the room and slamming the front door.

"Baby I'm so sorry you had to hear that, don't worry he won't be coming back," at this point I couldn't care less if he comes back or not.

Then I realize I need to tell my mam I'm pregnant even though this is the worst time, I'm gonna have to.

"Mam, I have to tell you something," I say more tears starting to run down my face.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" She says.

"Pleaseee don't kick me out, I'm so sorry, I'm pregnant," I say now full on crying knowing I'm about to end up like my dad.

"Oh baby I would never kick you out I love you, I'm guessing it happened at the party?" She says hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Yeah, he's the father Liam Monroe,"  I mumble into her chest.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" She asks me.

"I don't know, I can't get an abortion but I don't want to raise it I'm a stupid clueless child how could I raise a child?" I feel drained although I slept for more than 12hours.

"I will support whatever decision you make, but your not stupid nor clueless everyone makes mistakes, now I'm going to the store to make you something nice for tea," I finally met her eyes and she was smiling.

"Ok, thank you I love you," I say smiling for what feels like the first time in years.

My mam left, to go the store and I'm still here in my house alive.

I feel my stomach wondering if my baby will look like me or Liam, then I realize I'm gonna have to tell Liam, and I'm not looking forward to his reaction at all.

I was planning on writing a lot more I had a really good idea but of course I forgot what it was so I just wrote this sorry it isn't very good and I'm really tired so I couldn't think of anything else to say.
Thanks.

Vote and commetxx