Bronny James-Collapsed

Bronny POV

Me and Dior are watching my baby y/n play there's a lot of people here because it a championship game. The whole game has been heated especially y/n and another player. After the jump ball, y/n got it and bring it up the court she called some play and her teammate, April, set a screen for her. She used it crossed her opponent over and shot a layup.

The girl that was guarding y/n was pissed she got crossed up so on the next play while y/n was driving to the goal she got hit on her head real hard.

"Ref were is the foul" I said standing up.

Y/n was slow to get up, I was about to go out there when Dior grabbed me and said "look". I look and see y/n getting up everybody started clapping for her. She looked fine until the beginning of the fourth quarter.

"Bro y/n looking real sluggish and pale out there don't you think" said Dior.

He was right I looked at y/n and her motions seemed delayed. I got outta the stands and went to y/n's coach, which happens to be her dad to.

"Mr. l/n I think you should call a timeout and check on y/n" I said.

And as soon as those words left my mouth y/n just collapses to the floor. The whole gym got quiet as me, Dior, and y/n dad all rushed over to her. She was out cold.

"Can someone call 911" Mr. l/n said.

TO BE CONTINUED......