Sharife Cooper- Support

Y/n POV

For @DreamyButtercup12

Today I'm surprising my boyfriend of 6 months at his basketball game he thinks I'm still in Texas and won't be able to come. Plus im getting him a basket with all his favorite things like Nike socks and bag, candy, and Gatorade. When I got to the gym the first quarter was already over and the score was 24-8. I notice rife was on the bench with his head, he always does that when he's upset.

When the coach subbed him in I stood up on the bleachers and screamed "LET'S GO RIFE". He looked over at me and smiled after the little motivation to play harder he was on fire. By the end of the game he finished with 52 points. I walked up to him and said " I'm so proud of you good game".

" I thought you weren't able to make it" he said smiling at me. I told him I couldn't leave my favorite boy hanging.

"Oh I got something for you" I said, I ran to my car and got the duffel bag out and gave it to him. He took it and looked surprised at what was inside he looked at me and said " you didn't have to get me all of this".

"I wanted to your their for me for most of my events I'm just showing support and love to you".

He looked me deep in my eyes and said " I love you".

"I love you to".

Sorry it's taking me so long to update I'm going through a tough time in my life I might not update that much but know that I see everybody's requests and I am trying. Don't forget to comment and like have a good day or night. :)