Fallling for Him- Chapter 11

• Dedicated to @isma86_xx and @oyepriya

AALIYA"S POV:

OMG. If Hussain was standing there, then who was hugging me. It was jiju. I didnt mind him hugging me. we were very good friends. I turned around and hugged him back. Then we pulled away.

"See Hussain. When u hug her like this, she'll turn around and u get a hug also" Jiju teased

"haha so funny"

"Cmon." Di said "HUG HUG HUG HUG"  she started again. Then a voice called me from downstairs. "aayee"i replied

"jaldi kar Hussain. woh ja rahi he" jiju said.
I fixed my dupatta and started heading downstairs when it happened again. This time though, i was pulled by my hand towards their body on the wall. I fell on the body that leaned against the wall. Hussain's back was on the wall and my forearms on his body. Ooh what a pose. He then stood up and pulled me closer in a snap. and there it was he was hugging me. Di and Jiju started with their oohs and aahs. OMG how embarrasing. I backed away when I felt it was time and exited the door.

Walking towards the stairs, I couldnt help but blush. OMG our fist hug. I sqealed. I was falling for him. I was so lost into the hug that I didnt even see the stairs coming and I missed a few. I didnt know what happened but my head hit a wall and the last thing I heard was people calling my name. Omg. Did i just fall for him.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

There was such a commotion downstairs. Everyone was shouting Aaliya's name. I wonder what happened. We all went to the top of the stairs seeing that Aaliya was bleeding from her head and was unconscious. "AALIYAAAAAAA" Bhabhi shouted. OMG. What happened. Bhabhi rushed down the stairs taking Aaliya in her lap.  Me and Bhai followed.

"kya hua maa" bhabhi asked

"pta nahi beta. kese sidio se phisal gayi" aunty answered.

"She slipped" bhai confirmed.

"Beta. Jaldi se usko upar le chalo" Mom said. I didnt know who she was pointing at. Me or bhai? Because usually when she says beta, we both just spilt the work. I eyed Bhai to do it because I knew her parents would feel awkward if i did. He grabbed Aaliya from Bhabhi's arms and took her upstairs.  Everyone followed. I followed last. When we were upstairs, the ladies kicked us out. I could understand why. We were all downstairs.
Bhai seemed so tense. He was pacing back and forth.

"Shehry beta...shaanti rakho" dad said

"yea dad but she's like my little sister." he explained "and falling on the head is so serious"

"calm down Bhai. shes gonna be alrite" i said assuring him

Then strange thoughts cam thru my mind. WHAT IF THIS WAS THE END TO OUR RELATIONSHIP??? Shut up Hussain. Stop thinking rubbish.

Then aunty came down after about 5 minutes.

"Suno" she said to uncle " Doctor ko phone milau na"

"ji uncle me karta hun" i said

I called the doctors and told them quickly.

*DOCTORS HERE*

"This way" I said leading the doctor to Aaliyas room. After a few checkups, the doctor finally wrote some prescriptions.

"nothing to be scared of." he said "its just a minor fracture. Give her rest for about 2-3 days and dont give her too much stress. I've wrote down some prescriptions for her medicines. Make sure you get them and next time, lets be more careful. She could have had brain fracture..."

"ok" i interuppted. I saw that Aaliya's mom was getting tensed so I had to chime in. After the doctor left, bhai asked me what happened upstairs.

"doctors keh rahe he ke fikar ki koi baat nahi he. "