Jealous Much- Chapter 16

AALIYA'S POV:

We came back from the palace after a long and tiring day. I was now engaged...!!!

What I was most happy about was my plan. Hussain was getting so jealous and I could see it. I had to go meet him to tell him though before it started to become a big deal. I took of the long heavy dress and changed into sweatpants. I opened my laptop and messaged RAHUL thanking him for the help in the plan. Then I changed my status to in a relationship. I wonder if Hussain changed his.

HUSSAIN'S POV:

The day was so tiring, even though we were engaged now, I didn't feel like Aaliya was mine. I changed into pj's when Bhai came.   

"aur be hussain. Kush?"

"kyun" I asked

"oho. abhi abhi engagment hoi he aur acting kar raha he ke kush nahi he"

"kya shaadi toh ni ho gayi na"

"woh bhi ho jayegi" he said. "sabar rakh"

"haha"

I was not in the mood.

AALIYA'S POV:

The next day when I woke up, I wanted to go meet Hussain and clear up the confusion. I had already took a shower. I went to my closet to decide what to wear. I never really was picky about my clothes but now I have to think about what Hussain will think of me. Uff! I'm too much. I looked through my wardrobe. Finally I decided on a black and white top with mint green jeans and black heels. I went downstairs without thinking of what excuse to make.

"Beta itna shaj dhaj ke kaha ja rahi ho" Mom asked

I didn't want to lie to mom like last time.

"Maa- mein who Di ke ghar--" I said.

Mom smirked as if she knew why I was going there.

"Acha" she said smirking. "Jaa phir gadi le ja"

I hugged her quickly. "Bye" I said and left.

*25 minutes later*

I rung the bell and Di opened.

"Aaliya" she screamed and hugged me. Then she looked behind me.

"Mami Papa nahi aaye?" she asked

"Nope just me" I said

Then hearing all the screaming, Hussain's mom came.

"Aaliya beta" she said.

I bowed down to her feet when she held me midway. I loved when she did that. She kissed my forehead. Then she stared at me a while. I think she was getting emotional. She glanced back at Di and took both of us into a hug. AWWWWWW;-).

"Bhagwan tum dono ko kush rakhe. Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar he ke tum dono jaisi bahuein mujhe mil rahi he. Tum dono ki maa se maafi marni paregi. Mene unki dono beti apni jo kar li hein' she said emotionally.

"Nahi maa" Di said

"Maa aap kyun ro rahi hein" I said. Then there was silence. She looked at me. Then I realized that I just had called her maa.

"Kya hua maa" I said on purpose.

She hugged me once more realizing what I did there. Then we went inside. I followed them into the kitchen. I started helping Di with some work.

"A re tum kyun kar rahi ho. Hum kar lenge" Maa said.

"Abhi abhi toh aap ne kaha ke me aapki beti hoon aur aab aise parai wali baat kar rahin he"