About Parmish Verma -(Director, Actor, Singer)

Parmish Verma's was born on July 3, 1986, and his birthplace is Patiala, Punjab. He has the nickname of 'Paru', and has 2 siblings in his family- one elder sister Sherry Rana and one younger brother – Sukhan Verma. For a better future, he had moved to Australia to support his family. He eventually had to come back. 

He has emerged as a great Punjabi singer and actor

He has emerged as a great Punjabi singer and actor. He is an inspiration for the young generation.

Parmish Verma's debut song 'Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori' had released in 2014. This song showed his age-old struggle and went on to become a great hit. His Wikipedia has nothing related to his marriage or girlfriend, as of now.

Parmish Verma Top Songs Lists of All time - Punjabi Pollywood

1) Shada

2) Gaal Ni Kadni

3) Shada Remix

4) Kache Pakke Yaar Remix

5) Chirri Udd Kaa Udd Remix

6) Sab Fade Jange

Latest Punjabi Songs | Download Latest Lyrics of Punjabi Songs - Punjabi Pollywood

More Info about Punjabi pollywood - 

Punjabi Pollywood has the most efficient and well equipped team of professionals to get the inside news of your favorite Punjabi celebrities, Pollywood News, Latest Punjabi Songs, Download Latest Punjabi Songs Lyrics, All kind of News related to P...

Punjabi Pollywood has the most efficient and well equipped team of professionals to get the inside news of your favorite Punjabi celebrities, Pollywood News, Latest Punjabi Songs, Download Latest Punjabi Songs Lyrics, All kind of News related to Pollywood Songs and Movies reviews.

Visit official for more about  Pollywood industry and its achievement - Latest Punjabi Songs | Download Latest Lyrics of Punjabi Songs - punjabipollywood.com/