Craziness Overloaded

Hello everyone
Hope you all are in the pink of your health.

Please stay at ur home n be safe.
.
.
.

I came up to a scene few days ago and I found it too adorable. So I was wandering ki agar humare AnuPre hote toh yeh scene kesa hota, so I just mixed that scene with my imagination.

Let's start

************************************

...

Evening 6

After a hectic day at office Anurag Basu made his way towards Basu Badi. As soon as he stepped foot inside his house he heard the overly sweet voice of his beloved wife Mrs Prerna Anurag Basu.

"Aa gye aap, Swami?"

Yeah that's true. It's her new way to irritate him, calling him ''swami" and showering her hubby dearest with her overflow affection.

And the worst part is, his family enjoys as well as encourages this drama because they thinks it's too adorable.

" Yeh mujhe dijea aur aap fresh ho ke aa jaeye. Tab tak main aapke liye aapki maan pasand adrak wali chai bna deti hu Swami "

There she goes again with her swami act. He saw his family suppressing their laughter from the corner of his eyes. This is a limit.

He can't take it anymore.

So after a lot of thinking, a sudden mischievous idea strike through his mind and he smirked inwardly imagining his outcome.

It's time to teach Prerna Anurag Basu an unforgettable lesson. So, he followed his beloved wife wearing his all time charming smile.

" Thank you so much, Bhagyawan " Saying so he pecked her cheeks.

Not only Prerna but every member present of the Basu family was staring at him with wide eyes. This sudden public display of affection was not something Anurag Basu always do.

Prerna's hiccup brought them back from their shock and surprised state.

" Kya hua, Bhagyawan? " he asked her in a concerned tone which made her hiccup some more.

" Tum thik toh ho na Bhagyawan? " Saying so he made her drink a glass of water, while gently rubbing her back which broke her trance.

She took a step back and replied.

" M..Main thik Hu "

" Are you sure, Bhagyawan? " He again asked her in his oh so husky voice, which always make her spellbound and that thaught irritated her the most and she snapped back at him.