Chapter 2

Dream Catcher's POV.

I woke up early the next morning with a yawn. I sigh as I hop out of bed  an open my bag that was sitting beside me. I looked through my bag an found a couple of apples, I sigh "I need to go get a few thing." Then I remembered that Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle an Scootaloo were coming over later, I smiled as an idea came to mind. "I can go too the market too get what I need an why I'm at it I'll get some snacks for them." I said to myself as I ate the apples. After I was done I dump my bag out on the bed, I was only going to take what I needed. I put the bag around my neck, I also grab my money pouch an stick it in there. 

I make my way down the stairs an out the door. I close the door an turned around. I sigh as I felt the warm sun "Looks like it's going to be a good day." I said as I started to look for the market. "Hopefully"

Apple Bloom's POV.

I was in the market helping my sister Applejack with the apple cart. After I was done, I was going too meet up with my friends so we could go hang out with Dream Catcher. I really liked her, she was pretty cool an I couldn't wait too get too know her. "What's got ya so excited sugarcube?" Applejack asked with a chuckle "Me, Sweetie Belle, an Scootaloo met a new pony." I blurted out "New pony?" she asked, I turn too her "Ya a new pony moved into town yesterday, she was having trouble with her bags so we helped her out." I explained, Applejack smiled an rubbed my head "That was mighty sweet of ya all, but I would like too meet her just too be safe." she said as she went too help another customer.

I roll my eyes an looked around, I smiled as I spotted Dream Catcher at one of the other stands. I ran over too her "Dream Catcher!" she turned towards me an smiled "Apple Bloom fancy seeing you here." she said as I skidded to a stop in front of her. "What ya doing here?" I ask she chuckled "I needed too get a few thing and I was also getting a few snacks for when you 3 come." she explained as she grabbed the item she bot an put it in her bag. "Now why are you up so early?" she asked me "I was helping my big sister Applejack, would ya like too me her?" I asked she nodded "I would love too meet her." she said as she limped after me.

"Applejack" "What is it sugarcube?" she asked turning to face me. "I want ya too meet my friend Dream Catcher." I said as Dream Catcher limped up beside me. Her eyes went wide in surprise "What the?" Dream Catcher chuckled "I get that a lot." she said "This is the new pony I was talking about, she was born like this." I explain as Dream Catcher bowed her head slightly "It's nice too meet you an sorry if I spooked ya." Applejack shook her head "No just surprised me is all, it's nice to meet ya too Dream Catcher." Applejack said as she tipped her hat "The name's Applejack but you can call me AJ." Dream Catcher smiled "And you can call me D.C." she said before she turned to me.

"I guess you an your friends are still coming over?" she asked I nod "Then I better get going." she turned to leave "Oh an AJ you can join us as well, the more the better." she said as she left. I turn to my sister "Can we bring Twilight an the other along?" I ask she smiled "I don't see why not."    

I hope ya guys like it, leave a comment if ya want more.